PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Since it's the 50th Anniversary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put it this way: I'm flying from China to the US in September only to 1) see TFB's triumphant return and 2) see the throwbacks in person for the first time since the 1980s.

Let's put it this way: I'm flying from China to the US in September only to 1) see TFB's triumphant return and 2) see the throwbacks in person for the first time since the 1980s.

That's a rough flight. Will you head into the past or into the future?

give me the throwbacks any day. Not that i don't like the new stuff. Its just that pat patriot is what i grew up on.

That's a rough flight. Will you head into the past or into the future?

I leave China in the afternoon local time and get to RI about 10 PM local time, so that's going into the past.

When I return to China I leave RI very early morning and arrive back in China evening of the next day. You basically lose two days.

When you go to Australia and leave on a Wednesday morning I think you get there on a Friday morning.

When you go to Australia and leave on a Wednesday morning I think you get there on a Friday morning.

:eek: thats crazy. I can drive an hour from here and its eastern time, and then drive back into central. :disagreement:

no, i guess thats not as cool as yours :D

:eek: thats crazy. I can drive an hour from here and its eastern time, and then drive back into central. :disagreement:

I can't compete with that!

Anyway, people say it must be hard flying so much. Not really, I'm just sitting on my ass or sleeping most of the time. If I was using wings it might be a different story.

All this traveling into the future and the past sounds as convoluted as an episode of Lost.

The Flying Elvis is the golden standard.

I think that I'm going to surprise some of You. I am a "Flying Elvis" Guy ! Pat Patriot is a symbol of Patriots' Futility. The Flying Elvis is a symbol of Patriots' Domination ! I enjoy the top of the mountain.

Last edited:
All this traveling into the future and the past sounds as convoluted as an episode of Lost.

The Flying Elvis is the golden standard.

Nah has to be Back to the Future...if we see a DeLorian in the parking lot during an overhead shot we know whose it is :D

Wow, i have only seen about 4/5 people who prefer Pat. Come on guys. You can't beat the classic

I think Pat looks cooler on the helmets but Elvis looks better on jerseys kinda a tossup :cool:

While I prefer Mr. Flying Elvis here myself I am fond of Pat Patriot since he does represent the history of the team (both good and bad).

I like them both...but since you're asking for a vote, I'd vote for Pat. Its what I remember as a kid watching football with my dad. Although, I love the winning we do with the flying Elvis LOL.

Coca Cola learned that the hard way.

Not really. When Coke brought back the original formula they swapped out the natural sugar for the artificial HFCS (High Frutose Corn Syrup). That's why Pepsi recently introduced the "Throwback" editions of Pepsi and Mountain Dew which go back to the true original formula that uses natural sugar. Its much better tasting that way too. :D

Sorry if this derails the thread a bit but hopefully some might find this good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes