PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast XIV - WR Dwayne Bowe is now following the Pats on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, how are we ever going to win if we don't sign tall name WR's to make up for the losses at CB, DT and interior OL? We're scewed. We have to do it in the draft. Our first 5 picks should be...

#1-Dorial Green-Beckham 6-5
#2-Devin Funchess 6-4
#3-Dezmin Lewis 6-4
#3-Darren Waller 6-6
#4-Jordan Taylor 6-4

I guarantee you will get 5 legit "agree's" by bedtime.

I love how that lokyo guy was talking about players and following teams on twitter..been 100% wrong

The 3rd down/CoP RB has NEVER been a problem during the BB era
2000- Faulk
2001- Faulk/Redmond
2002-2009- Faulk
2010-2012-Woodhead
2013-2014-Vereen

Its one of those positions you need to have faith in the team finding the right player.

Not a problem..but still a need..well maybe not anymore..hopefully cadet will be the answer

5 WRs a bit much, lol but sign me up for a little DGB action. Kid just needs structure and discipline from "Master Jedi BB" and he will feast on CBs for a living at the next level.

It's not a need really but it couldn't hurt to have some dependable depth.....I guess Stevie Johnson coming for a visit might suggest the Pats might be looking for that #1 guy.....believe me I love Dobson but I fear he'll never fully realize his potential.....but I want Dobson to break out finally

DGB/Dobson/Edelman/LaFell/Amendola/Gibson would be solid group

Gronk/Chandler/Wright with Cadet coming out of the backfield.......yeah good luck covering that Revis

Not a problem..but still a need..well maybe not anymore..hopefully cadet will be the answer
Love the Cadet signing. White had 39 catches his Sr. year and Gaffney has some decent exp. his last 2 years at Stanford. Dion Lewis actually caught alot of balls when he was Pitt. like our depth there.

5 WRs a bit much, lol but sign me up for a little DGB action. Kid just needs structure and discipline from "Master Jedi BB" and he will feast on CBs for a living at the next level.

It's not a need really but it couldn't hurt to have some dependable depth.....I guess Stevie Johnson coming for a visit might suggest the Pats might be looking for that #1 guy.....believe me I love Dobson but I fear he'll never fully realize his potential.....but I want Dobson to break out finally

DGB/Dobson/Edelman/LaFell/Amendola/Gibson would be solid group

Gronk/Chandler/Wright with Cadet coming out of the backfield.......yeah good luck covering that Revis
I kid about going WR crazy. If we took one in the first I'd be shocked, but if we can find something special in the mid-late Rd's I'm all for it. If DGB was sitting there at #64, I couldn't argue. #32.....mmmmm....not so much.

I kid about going WR crazy. If we took one in the first I'd be shocked, but if we can find something special in the mid-late Rd's I'm all for it. If DGB was sitting there at #64, I couldn't argue. #32.....mmmmm....not so much.

Oh I knew you were kidding;)

There's just something about DGB that I love but I think he is easily had @64 from all the reports about his issues dropping him down in draft range....even a slight trade up for his services wouldn't be pushing it. Even Funchess I could see them taking

I just think this year they may be looking into it....they were very interested in Benjamin last year and lately these WRs are doing impressive in their rookie years

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST