PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast XIV - WR Dwayne Bowe is now following the Pats on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Bowe?

What does everyone think of Bowe? Like? Don't like?

I think he has potential to be a good help to this O...but at what cost...idk

Oh and there is the stupid twitter thing..

Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko · 4h 4 hours ago
I still refuse to believe that Dwayne Bowe following the Patriots was just a coinicidence.. we'll see if I'm right.. Off to a meeting.

Not really a huge fan, and not sure why that improves us a lot. LaFell was great. Just need depth at WR (Gibson) and at TE. Harvin - as flawed as he is, and as much baggage as he comes with - adds something more unique.

I want defensive players! I think our offense is fine as it is.

Go look at the years he had before Reid and Smith came to town, especially the one when Weiss was calling plays and Cassel was throwing him the ball.

Following the pats shows he is interested in the pats, not necessarily the other way around.

Dwayne Bowe isn't very good. I've never understood the fascination.

Dwayne Bowe isn't very good. I've never understood the fascination.

With Charlie Weiss as the OC and Matt Cassel as the QB he had 1170 yards and 15 TD. He also had a decent year with Daboll as the OC in 2012. He was a pretty solid WR and then Andy Reid and Alex Smith came to town.

Reactions: TBR
If you didn't like Welker dropping key passes at key moments, you will HATE Dwayne Bowe.

I would take Bowe.

With Charlie Weiss as the OC and Matt Cassel as the QB he had 1170 yards and 15 TD. He also had a decent year with Daboll as the OC in 2012. He was a pretty solid WR and then Andy Reid and Alex Smith came to town.

Five years ago he had a lot of touchdowns, but he's not the same guy. He has been downright bad for about 3 seasons now. If they sign him to a deal for basically nothing, fine. But this is, to me, like when Hakeem Nicks was a free agent last year. Big name, no thanks.

Defense *clap clap clap* Defense *clap clap clap* Defense *clap clap clap*

This forum's offseason obsession with signing WR's is LOL worthy.

Our offensive line is suspect at best and we just lost our secondary, but patsfans.com wants wide receivers still.

I really don't think that today he improves us in any way, shape or form.

We need to get that OL improved, and to sort out the cornerback situation. It seems we are working on the pass rush already.

Unless Bill is inventing a new system with 7 wide receivers on the field at once, I would pass (just like the Hawks, boom boom!)

Defense *clap clap clap* Defense *clap clap clap* Defense *clap clap clap*

This forum's offseason obsession with signing WR's is LOL worthy.

Our offensive line is suspect at best and we just lost our secondary, but patsfans.com wants wide receivers still.

It's called denial! ;) Most still refuse to believe that BB let Revis and Browner go. Cause you see, if he didn't than WR would actually be a need

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST