PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shula said Pats would need an * [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shula needs an *: couldn't win one SB with Marino

2-4 in Super Bowls he was massively overrated. Granted Dallas, Washington and SF all had better teams but his teams were smoked in all of those games. He had so much more talent than the Jets and still lost. He beat Minn. and Washington and should have.

A very good coach who gets a lot more credit than he should of.

So now getting to 5 Super Bowls is something very easy to do?

Last edited:
Re: Shula said Pats would need an *

I don't give a fiddler's flip whether the Patriots do or don't go undefeated this year, but I will take EVERY opportunity until the day I breathe my last breath to say that it would be a good thing if Don Shula - that fat, old, disingenuous, Nutrisystem-facestuffing, leather-skinned, cleft-paletted, pointy-nosed, layabout from yesterday's news - would spontaneously combust at the grand opening of his next lousy fahking steakhouse.

Wow, do that again some time.

Oh so because he did it the hard way by going through the draft means it should be given asterisks?

I don't think (the most factual thing you have ever posted here) players were praying to get out of a city like Miami playing for a team that was winning championships.

I know deep down you're just angry and don't know what you're talking about so I'll give you time to cool off.

You don't give me anything,troll. You are an idiot. If Miami was such a destination for all the great free agents why aren't they there? Why haven't they won a SB in over 30 years? Why are they a friggin joke for years?

They didn't have a choice back then so what you think doesn't change facts troll boy. Go back and post at the home of the soon to be 0-9 fish.

Oh please god let this team go 19-0 and piss off all the people who talked smack about spygate and tainted titles and all that stuff. Please anger all the miami fans, players, and coaches from the 72 team. Oh that would be soooooooo sweet.

I think that it's great marketing to include homosexual jet fans(and there is nothing wrong with that except being a jet fan). That is a big group to not ignore.
:confused: :confused: Do I even want to ask what you are talking about?

Oh so because he did it the hard way by going through the draft means it should be given asterisks?

I don't think players were praying to get out of a city like Miami playing for a team that was winning championships.

I know deep down you're just angry and don't know what you're talking about so I'll give you time to cool off.
well since you were not alive at the time you really don't know what the hell your talking about do you?you don't have a freakin clue how the nfl was run back then never mind now.

If I'm a fraud I'm scared to learn the word you chose to use for a football team that cheated owners, players, coaches, and fans.
Prove that the Patriots cheated since the commissioner of NFL stated emphatically that the Patriots organization's actions DID NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME!

So now getting to 5 Super Bowls is something very easy to do?

Aqua, I really would just like for you to go away. Please. You are just a disruption on the board.

Last edited:

Come on now, a team that was just GOOD wouldn't go undefeated. Please don't discredit what that '72 team did on the field. Feel free to talk shots at all these old men for opening their yaps in 2007, but don't know what they did in '72.

That's a fair point, Aqua.
So why do you figure Shula wants to do that very thing to the players of this team.
I have actually always admired Shula. Even did a 7th grade paper on person most admired. Miami had just had their perfect season.
I can even remember wishing the Pats could be that good;)

How about Shula the hypocrite, being a member of the rules committe and the Phins being the least penalized team, for years.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Every controversial call went their way, game after game, year after year.
That leather face loser has some brass ones talking smack, and I remember feeling badly for him when the Phins fans flew a plane over Joe Robbie stadium with a banner saying "Move on Rover, Let Jimmy take over" during his last year. Now, I see that it was a good thing.
Now I see that he got what he deserved, getting put out on the porch as unceremoniously as he did.
F U Shula. I will never eat at your restaurants again.

Last edited:
F U Shula. I will never eat at your restaurants again.
Why would you ever go in the first place? Shula's restaurant has a distinct reputation for overpriced food.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Aqua4Ever04
If I'm a fraud I'm scared to learn the word you chose to use for a football team that cheated owners, players, coaches, and fans.

Well that just sucks, I mean being a fan of a 0-9 team who got busted just last year with the Pats tapes.
Oh, I forgot.
Somebody found the tapes at the airport and just gave it to the Phins, right?
And they forgot to turn them over to the Pats or the league.

Grow up.

Why would you ever go in the first place? Shula's restaurant has a distinct reputation for overpriced food.

Mostly business dinners.

As far as the food, I (used to) love their steak soup and the porter house or the KC strip, but it is history as of now.
I will never step foot in there again.

i've been. but now the only thing i can see on the menu is Cabeza de la Shula. it's so big you need a whole o-line to finish it. unfortunately it comes with a terrible WHINE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe