PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should we show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You where right in the beginning...don't bother showing up. It's going to be a serious beat down. David Garrard??? I mean come on, Jack Delwhatshisface ought to play quarterback. Jags 10 Pat 38. Better luck next year, your gonna need it.:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Forgive us dude, we've had a season's worth of trolls from opposing team invading this board week after week giving us sh!t for everything from spygate to running up the score.

Our hospitality is running thin at this point. No offense. As far as trolls, you guys have nothing on SD and Jets fans.

I think the Jags fans coming here this week should take a step back and try to imagine what it's been like for us. Not complaining or anything - - it's been the greatest and most fortunate year ever.

But EVERY week, from all corners we get the same ol' "You haven't seen US yet" jive.

Each one of you thinks that you invented it. You're all as stale to us a 4 day old scrambled eggs.

Really, it's comical. But so pedestrian.

I think the op needs a hug.

Forgive us dude, we've had a season's worth of trolls from opposing team invading this board week after week giving us sh!t for everything from spygate to running up the score.

Our hospitality is running thin at this point. No offense. As far as trolls, you guys have nothing on SD and Jets fans.

bingo....I'm so sick of "this is the week the Pats lose"

"not so classy pats"

"cheaters"

"running up the score"

I think the Jags fans coming here this week should take a step back and try to imagine what it's been like for us. Not complaining or anything - - it's been the greatest and most fortunate year ever.

But EVERY week, from all corners we get the same ol' "You haven't seen US yet" jive.

Each one of you thinks that you invented it. You're all as stale to us a 4 day old scrambled eggs.
Really, it's comical. But so pedestrian.

Or, as stale as some of the Steeler playcalling....

Apparently not. There is NO respect on this board for the Jags, nor on any national board. We have no chance, according to you and the media.

We will show up and we will play. We may very well lose, but we are there.

Anything can happen. We have nothing to loose. You do.

There once was a team called the Jags
which couldn't play its way out of brown bags.
Its coach's skill? Hysteric.
Its victory this Sat.? Pyhrric.
But what else can one expect from a team of .....[insert British slang for a smoke here.]

I think that guy is in the wrong place if he's looking for sympathy.

why do they migrate to the opposing teams board? it always baffles me... especially when they don't ahve anything to stir things up that hasn't been for 16 weeks already

Really, I mean, coming here crying about us not respecting Jax, that's just screams "please abuse me, I need it".

There once was a team called the Jags
which couldn't play its way out of brown bags.
Its coach's skill? Hysteric.
Its victory this Sat.? Pyhrric.
But what else can one expect from a team of .....[insert British slang for a smoke here.]

A team of over-rated guys
Will get spayed by Pats - poor kitty-pies
Pray to Padre Pio
Jack Lebron Del Rio
For soon, you'll both be stigmatized

The Jags have to show up.

The Patriots need a team to beat in order to get to 17 - 0.

Apparently not. There is NO respect on this board for the Jags, nor on any national board. We have no chance, according to you and the media.

if you didn't show up, would anyone notice?

We have seen the respect that your team has given us in your power ranking on your home board, so don't whine about disrespect here troll.

Last edited:

Is Lynyrd Skynyrd still around?

In all honesty, I do like MJD. My 6 month old has really thick thighs like him, and I have visions of 1st round draft pick $ every time I give him a football to play with.

What ever pal. Try coming up with something a tad more interesting.:rolleyes: You CAN'T be playing the "NO ONE RESPECTS US" card. Gee, never seen that one before.

Don't ever think the Pats will be looking beyond you.

In all honesty, I do like MJD. My 6 month old has really thick thighs like him, and I have visions of 1st round draft pick $ every time I give him a football to play with.

he's about the same size, too.

1.) For some time now, the story line has been that the Jaguars are the team nobody wants to play in the playoffs. So, how that's not 'respect' is beyond me.

2.) The Patriots and Jaguars have exactly the same thing to lose: a game, a chance at the Super Bowl, and the pride of making the AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News