Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should I troll the Chargers forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - I wouldn't do it because i would consider it a waste of my time.

Pretty straightforward question. I'm still pretty steamed about them letting the Jets into the Championship game. On top of that, I have nobody to root for in that game either. I mean, I would rather the Colts win, but I'm certainly not rooting for them. The only thing I'm rooting for in that game is brute physicality in order to help ensure that the NFC champion wins the big one. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. Should I troll (and ultimately get banned from) the Chargers messageboard? You know... tell them how much their team sucks, how they're such big chokers, cuss them out, etc.? If I do, I will of course post the results on here. I leave it up to you guys...

Whatever you say better be pretty good your only going to get one shot before you they make you disappear.

Last edited:
It is called 'shadenfruede" the enjoyment of the pain of others in especially uncomfortable situations, when you diod not cause the pain.

The spelling is Schadenfreude. And it's best done quietly.

There's a German saying "Schadenfreude ist die reinste Freude" -- "Schadenfreude is the purest joy."

Mocking somebody to their face isn't pure.

I vote No.

Pretty straightforward question. I'm still pretty steamed about them letting the Jets into the Championship game. On top of that, I have nobody to root for in that game either. I mean, I would rather the Colts win, but I'm certainly not rooting for them. The only thing I'm rooting for in that game is brute physicality in order to help ensure that the NFC champion wins the big one. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. Should I troll (and ultimately get banned from) the Chargers messageboard? You know... tell them how much their team sucks, how they're such big chokers, cuss them out, etc.? If I do, I will of course post the results on here. I leave it up to you guys...
explain how a 33-14 loser can troll a 17-14 loser? lol

explain how a 33-14 loser can troll a 17-14 loser? lol

Well its not classy (The chargers being the expert on everything classy)
Its not big,
Its not clever

But it is deperately funny.

go Kontra

This post is awesome :) Thanks for the morning laugh, seriously.

Part of me says hell yes. But part of me pities the Chargers. I mean, trolling their forum is almost too easy, isn't it? Heck, I bet half their fans are going to be trolling their forum with stuff way worse than we can think of because they continue to fail in the clutch.

I mean one missed kick is bad. Two...three in a game you lose by a field goal?!?!? That's gotta leave a mark.

I went on their site last night just to see what was what. It looked to me like the general consensus was "heads will roll". Norv, LT, Nate...all were being hit pretty hard.

I voted NO, I mean Pherein took the high road in here and it served him well and now most fans are pulling for the Saints.

Why would you bother? Seems awfully childish to jump onto a team's forum and troll there after a loss. They've enough problems to deal with on their lonesome being the new Colts anyway.

I'd like a summary of their reactions and what they think the problems were yesterday, but I don't like the nyah, nyah stuff here, in the schoolyard, or anywhere. Too juvenile and too likely to come back and bite you. Karma can be a biatch.

I voted NO, I mean Pherein took the high road in here and it served him well and now most fans are pulling for the Saints.
pherein is likable enough in his own right, but faced with Peyton Manning, Lord Favrequad and the Cessnas the Saints are the easy choice.

I said no. Sorry, Kontra. I won't think less of you if you did it, I just hate when Jets/Colts/Chargers fans troll here.

If you do go over there, I will read the link and chuckle, though. :)

Troll away!! Just a complete failure. Not able to get rid of the Rats. Actually im suprised coming off a bye, coming from a Hot december, and they choke.

May I suggest your user name: LT's Visor? Or Classless Chargers? :singing:

I go on other boards to read some threads from time to time. But trolling is rather pathetic and I can't stand it when they do it to us. Their team choked today - the fans did not. I vote no to trolling ... just my 2 cents.

This sums up my opinion as well. My vote is no as well.

I voted no.
I get into it here with guys from time to time, but it's always a difference of opinion with another Pats fan (or should be), it has zero to do with SD.

I HATE the Mutts and their Fat Slob coach, and the fact that SD blew it makes me sick, but that has nada to do with their fans.....even the "Classy" ones.
Do what ya have to, but I'd hate it if it were someone coming here attacking US, especially after we just lost.

If you do go trolling, then you would be a hypocrite every time you bash a troll in here.

Pretty straightforward question.
Straight forward answer = trolling is for losers.

Charger fans didn't "let" the Jets into the AFCCG. Leave 'em alone. Chargers were strong going into this game. They just had the wrong week for a let down, similar to our Gints SB.

Anyone enjoy Jets and Colts fans mocking us after that game?

Be a man. Take the high ground. Go to the Charger forum and offer sincere condolences.

Straight forward answer = trolling is for losers.

Charger fans didn't "let" the Jets into the AFCCG. Leave 'em alone. Chargers were strong going into this game. They just had the wrong week for a let down, similar to our Gints SB.

Anyone enjoy Jets and Colts fans mocking us after that game?

Be a man. Take the high ground. Go to the Charger forum and offer sincere condolences.

i can see not going there, but going there and offering condolences ? not a chance. maybe it's because i live in sd and know charger fan hatred for all things boston.

I cannot believe the volume of yes votes on this one.

sour grapes?

How can you go troll or even support another member trolling another team's board and then ever complain about a troll that comes here. Really what's the average age of the "yes" voters?

It's sad one of our own moderators supports trolling :sigh:

I don't get my feelings hurt when someone says something negative about my team. I get it from friends and co-workers all day. It's just part of being a sports fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST