Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should I troll the Chargers forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go on other boards to read some threads from time to time. But trolling is rather pathetic and I can't stand it when they do it to us. Their team choked today - the fans did not. I vote no to trolling ... just my 2 cents.

What moderator bounced you?

"SillyBoltsFan" if I can remember correctly. It happened so long ago that I'm actually allowed to post there again, though...

Get em Kontra, matter of fact I think I might have an account on the Chargers official forum as well.

Why would you bother? Seems awfully childish to jump onto a team's forum and troll there after a loss. They've enough problems to deal with on their lonesome being the new Colts anyway.

Sounds like sour grapes right hurr.

I think you should do it.

sour grapes?

How can you go troll or even support another member trolling another team's board and then ever complain about a troll that comes here. Really what's the average age of the "yes" voters?

It's sad one of our own moderators supports trolling :sigh:

Why would you bother? Seems awfully childish to jump onto a team's forum and troll there after a loss. They've enough problems to deal with on their lonesome being the new Colts anyway.

Eh, I don't think it's childish. IMO, you have to be "mature" and "PC" in your everyday life. There is no requirement to do it on the internet. But your opinion has been noted.

Eh, I don't think it's childish. IMO, you have to be "mature" and "PC" in your everyday life. There is no requirement to do it on the internet. But your opinion has been noted.

This post just reveals your true colors. The internet is not a fake world, just because you can hide behind the anonymity of it doesn't mean it's time to act like a 2 year old. It is certainly childish, and is a direct indication of your personality.

Last edited:
just went to the chargers forum...looks like they're doing a pretty good job of beating themselves up...

i mean, it would be fun if they were in denial and blaming it on the refs or something, but they seem to be well aware that their team choked and disgraced itself...

no fun!

Yes I agree 100%

They were beat and they know it. No fun to be had there.

By the way, I'd like to extend a "thanks" to Deus for showing me the app that blocks off user posts even when they are quoted by someone else when you have them on ignore. :cool:

"SillyBoltsFan" if I can remember correctly. It happened so long ago that I'm actually allowed to post there again, though...

I can see that. He's very sensitive.

By the way, I'd like to extend a "thanks" to Deus for showing me the app that blocks off user posts even when they are quoted by someone else when you have them on ignore. :cool:

You should thank yourself for helping to make this site a joke.

I can see that. He's very sensitive.

Yeah. He warned me for making a point that Heath Ledger was not gay even though he was in Brokeback Mountain. He told me that I was being "vulgar". :rolleyes:

EDIT: Alright, gonna retire. I'll let the poll run for the night (unless the mods shut it down) before I decide whether or not I want to do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah, the want to troll is there believe me, I just don't see the point in it achieving anything until we are better than the Bolts.

Like the tags!

Yeah. He warned me for making a point that Heath Ledger was not gay even though he was in Brokeback Mountain. He told me that I was being "vulgar". :rolleyes:

EDIT: Alright, gonna retire. I'll let the poll run for the night (unless the mods shut it down) before I decide whether or not I want to do it tomorrow.

You cant go in all guns blazing if you do it (chargers suck, J-E-T-S, Chokers) you have to gain their trust and then out of no where........BOOM oh and tell them your a Raiders fan just for giggles and Sh*ts lol

Pretty straightforward question. I'm still pretty steamed about them letting the Jets into the Championship game. On top of that, I have nobody to root for in that game either. I mean, I would rather the Colts win, but I'm certainly not rooting for them. The only thing I'm rooting for in that game is brute physicality in order to help ensure that the NFC champion wins the big one. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. Should I troll (and ultimately get banned from) the Chargers messageboard? You know... tell them how much their team sucks, how they're such big chokers, cuss them out, etc.? If I do, I will of course post the results on here. I leave it up to you guys...
Why not troll, charger fans are some of the most obnoxious, they seem to have a sense of entitlement. Plus now i have to root for the colts after what they did or failed to do today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back