Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should I troll the Chargers forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight forward answer = trolling is for losers.

Charger fans didn't "let" the Jets into the AFCCG. Leave 'em alone. Chargers were strong going into this game. They just had the wrong week for a let down, similar to our Gints SB.

Anyone enjoy Jets and Colts fans mocking us after that game?

Be a man. Take the high ground. Go to the Charger forum and offer sincere condolences.

Totally agree. Trolling is stupid people saying stupid things.

You @%$^...No, YOU $%^&...NO YOU #$%#... NO-O-O-O, YOU $%#& !!!!

Waste of time and bandwidth.

I don't get my feelings hurt when someone says something negative about my team. I get it from friends and co-workers all day. It's just part of being a sports fan.

Excellent post! That pretty much sums things up. After SB 42, my dad and I went to his lawyer to get the house we co-signed on in mine and my wife's name. Turns out he's a Giants fan and he cracked a joke about the Pats. It's all part of being a fan, taking and giving out comments, ribs, jokes, etc...

I vote no
Will I read it? of course. its like driving by an accident, cant help myself

Based upon my experience on their board, I say go for it. But you won't last more than a couple of posts. I got banned for life last year for doing nothing other than bragging about the patriots. I got them super ticked off by telling them the Pats INVENTED being introduced as a team and therefor the Chargers would be wannabe's if they copied us.

BTW....Chargers fans are SOOoooo sensitive, they typically close their board to non-Chargers fans after a tough loss like today. Can you imagine such wussiness?

I'm already a member there and have a couple of posts under my account. The only way I wouldn't be let in is if one of their mods saw this post and preemptively banned my account.

WE let them in? Shoulda taken care of your own division and you wouldnt have to worry about it. Yeah, kick us while were down....pathetic. Lame post Kontra.

We did take care of our own division, idiot. And I didn't see Charger trolls complaining about kicking the Pats when they were down after the Super Bowl a couple of years ago.

explain how a 33-14 loser can troll a 17-14 loser? lol

Same way you guys trolled us after Super Bowl XLII. It's actually quite easy.

May I suggest your user name: LT's Visor? Or Classless Chargers? :singing:

I'm already under "Kontradiction" over there.

If you do go trolling, then you would be a hypocrite every time you bash a troll in here.

I just make fun of trolls and give them **** back about their team. I don't really whine and complain about them in the, "why hasn't an admin banned you yet?" kind of way.

Straight forward answer = trolling is for losers.

Charger fans didn't "let" the Jets into the AFCCG. Leave 'em alone. Chargers were strong going into this game. They just had the wrong week for a let down, similar to our Gints SB.

Anyone enjoy Jets and Colts fans mocking us after that game?

Be a man. Take the high ground. Go to the Charger forum and offer sincere condolences.

This post is doing a good job of talking me out of it, for some reason. Not sure why.

I voted yes.

Why should I stop you from acting like a total douche?

Eh, sounds like fun but I'm just not a fan of kicking someone while he's down. It's happened to me in recent seasons and I felt like stabbing people.

Plus trolling is for fans of loser teams who have nothing better to cheer, not when you're a fan of the team of the millenium. I deal with Steeler fans alot and I tell them why should I be envious of a fanbase that makes Tshirts like Bernard Pollard fanclub and makes lame spygate excuses like a bunch of sore losers, in general flat out obsessed with hating Brady and BB. I have zero envy of "sixburgh" because of people like that so if we sink to that stuff it makes us look the same.

I voted no to being a childish idiot.

Reverse the situation and see how you would feel before you do something like that.

lol at some of the people in here, they act like trolling is a sin or something, dont go in there and rib them about losing but take some shots at their players and coaches, its all just for fun and anybody who gets offended should really get a life, is going to another teams stadium and chanting yankees suck after they are getting blown our trolling? No its part of being a fan. condolences my ass nobody died, they will be back next season just like us. Im not looking for any pity.

Last edited:
Yes, you should. Their wailing and carrying on will make you feel better about our Pats. At least we won a few SBs before we started choking (which during your trolling you can remind them of - particularly how they choked against us several of those times).
:)

lol at some of the people in here, they act like trolling is a sin or something, dont go in there and rib them about losing but take some shots at their players and coaches, its all just for fun and anybody who gets offended should really get a life

I see it a different way.

I prioritize my life in a certain way, based on what I consider important.

Taking the time to register on another team's fan forum so you can make fun of them (because the team they root for lost a game they personally have no control over) seems like something that shouldn't make the list.

lol at some of the people in here, they act like trolling is a sin or something, dont go in there and rib them about losing but take some shots at their players and coaches, its all just for fun and anybody who gets offended should really get a life, is going to another teams stadium and chanting yankees suck after they are getting blown our trolling? No its part of being a fan. condolences my ass nobody died, they will be back next season just like us. Im not looking for any pity.

Of course everybody thinks the same way you do, and if they don't they are wrong.:rolleyes:

I see it a different way.

I prioritize my life in a certain way, based on what I consider important.

Taking the time to register on another team's fan forum so you can make fun of them (because the team they root for lost a game they personally have no control over) seems like something that shouldn't make the list.

I already registered on that forum a long time ago to talk rationally about the Chargers prior to a game against the Pats and, even though I wasn't trolling, got 18-1*, Spygate, cheatriots, etc. thrown in my face for it. It's not like I would be taking the time to register and then kick them when they are down out of nowhere. I've already had an account on there for some time now. But, for the love of God, don't bother to actually read the thread or anything.

Oh, and not sure if this makes a difference to anybody, but they have a "Smack Shack" over there for precisely that reason. And please guys, don't make fun of me via the tag usage in this thread! You just know how that hurts my feelings! I am NOT a ****bag! :(

Kontra,

I enjoy your posts and often agree with you but I'm not sure about the troll thing. My advice would be to take the high road and move on.

Pats,Patsnutme,Mgitech,etc

how the hell is this thread still alive?

Chargers fans already have to deal with Norv Turner. Haven't they suffered enough?

I already registered on that forum a long time ago to talk rationally about the Chargers prior to a game against the Pats and, even though I wasn't trolling, got 18-1*, Spygate, cheatriots, etc. thrown in my face for it. It's not like I would be taking the time to register and then kick them when they are down out of nowhere. I've already had an account on there for some time now. But, for the love of God, don't bother to actually read the thread or anything.

I think I would consider reading the entirety of this thread on par with registering and/or posting on another team's forum:

a complete waste of time.

No offense.

Of course everybody thinks the same way you do, and if they don't they are wrong.:rolleyes:

Is it that time of the month? Its a joke dude, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News