2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should I troll the Chargers forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course you should.

Pretty straightforward question. I'm still pretty steamed about them letting the Jets into the Championship game. On top of that, I have nobody to root for in that game either. I mean, I would rather the Colts win, but I'm certainly not rooting for them. The only thing I'm rooting for in that game is brute physicality in order to help ensure that the NFC champion wins the big one. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. Should I troll (and ultimately get banned from) the Chargers messageboard? You know... tell them how much their team sucks, how they're such big chokers, cuss them out, etc.? If I do, I will of course post the results on here. I leave it up to you guys...

Do what ur good at...I'd troll. :rolleyes:

Man, this is why you guys are so loved in the NFL Community

Pass me a beer :eat3:

They really spit the bit today.

I read some of their forum, maybe it was just the ones I read, but the ones I saw were passionate fans that were frigging miserable that their team lost yet another time in the playoffs.

If they were blaming the refs, or saying they really were the best team, or generally being dooshbags, I'd say flame away, but there is something sincere, genuine, and heartfelt about their pain.

Don't kick em when they are down. Always pick a fight with someone stronger than you are and kick their ass, leave the wounded and weeping alone.

My 2 cents.

Pretty straightforward question. I'm still pretty steamed about them letting the Jets into the Championship game. On top of that, I have nobody to root for in that game either. I mean, I would rather the Colts win, but I'm certainly not rooting for them. The only thing I'm rooting for in that game is brute physicality in order to help ensure that the NFC champion wins the big one. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. Should I troll (and ultimately get banned from) the Chargers messageboard? You know... tell them how much their team sucks, how they're such big chokers, cuss them out, etc.? If I do, I will of course post the results on here. I leave it up to you guys...

Based upon my experience on their board, I say go for it. But you won't last more than a couple of posts. I got banned for life last year for doing nothing other than bragging about the patriots. I got them super ticked off by telling them the Pats INVENTED being introduced as a team and therefor the Chargers would be wannabe's if they copied us.

BTW....Chargers fans are SOOoooo sensitive, they typically close their board to non-Chargers fans after a tough loss like today. Can you imagine such wussiness?

I was shocked to find myself rooting for the Jets by the end.

Ahh so you boldly went where .....

cfhf-net.jpg

Congrats on the win today. I was shocked to find myself rooting for the Jets by the end.

PJ!!?? I'm shocked that you'd root for ANYTHING New York! Really!:rolleyes:

We'll forgive you this one time...

i empathize with him. umfortunately, i had to root for the jets today also. then i took a shower. this year it's the nfc all the way, baby.

Ahh so you boldly went where .....

cfhf-net.jpg

I don't understand it myself! I think if they were playing anyone else besides SD (or Indy), I wouldn't have. But I just hate SD so much and I normally root for the underdog, and there you go.

I'm afraid it might happen again next week!

I voted no because it's the classy thing not to do it, especially when even their dumbass fans know that their team disgraced itself today.

I mean...

...yes, they are among the more obnoxious and more poorly informed fanbases in the NFL...
...and yes, they did trash us mercilessly during spygate...
...and yes, Merriman did say he was going to "punch Brady in the mouth" before one playoff game...
...and yes they were really bad, crybaby losers when we kicked their losers' butts in San Diego in the "Troy Brown" game, but...

...wait a minute, I just talked myself out of my vote....

You Go Kontra!!

i think you should definitely go and remind them who the winner of the first annual "tila tequila bowl" was.

I know what's it called. See, I won't have a problem with doing it either. Even when I posted at that forum to try to be courteous, I got some pretty ******** responses just because I was a Pats fan. This time, I get to kick them when they're down on top of spewing hate at them for letting the Jets win.

WE let them in? Shoulda taken care of your own division and you wouldnt have to worry about it. Yeah, kick us while were down....pathetic. Lame post Kontra.

WE let them in? Shoulda taken care of your own division and you wouldnt have to worry about it. Yeah, kick us while were down....pathetic. Lame post Kontra.

w0l7h1.jpg

we did win our division so why would we worry about it ?

the chargers have to be one of the dumbest, most overrated teams i've ever seen. obviously, they watch too much espn and read too many of their own press clippings. they've never been as good as they thought they were. every time the playoffs roll around it's some stupid penalties, missed field goals and idiotic coaching. i don't think the window's closing on the chargers. i don't think it ever opened.

Yeah Kontra, give em hell. But remember, the most important thing is to have fun. :D

Sorry dude.

At least Kontra had the courtesy to ask. :cool:

I said no, but after looking at that board, I change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes