PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour activated [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seymour activated

I was strictly referring to the opposing team's offensive players.

Yea...I thought of that after correcting with Lynch

Still counts as a major player missing

Re: Big Sey Active

Thats awesome news!!!

It was pretty obvious this was coming. If any of you watched video of Seymour at practice, you would have seen what looked like an athlete in very good condition. I actually believe he's at 100%

Also, Santonio's release was among the biggest signs you'll ever find. The Patriots wouldn't have weakened their depth at D-line by releasing Santonio without Seymour waiting in the wings, especially against the run first Redskins.

Within the next week or two either Baker or Mitchell will get the axe, making way for Eddie Jackson. Then, Kelley Washington will find the door in favor of Chad Jackson.

I think a lot of the next moves will depend on injuries...and that may be hard decisions if not..Mitchell pr Alexander could go IR...Mitchell esp but it will be an interesting few weeks..

It was pretty obvious this was coming. If any of you watched video of Seymour at practice, you would have seen what looked like an athlete in very good condition. I actually believe he's at 100%

Also, Santonio's release was among the biggest signs you'll ever find. The Patriots wouldn't have weakened their depth at D-line by releasing Santonio without Seymour waiting in the wings, especially against the run first Redskins.

Within the next week or two either Baker or Mitchell will get the axe, making way for Eddie Jackson. Then, Kelley Washington will find the door in favor of Chad Jackson.

I'm not sure it will be Washington. But I agree Chad will be on this team after the bye. When they go to 4 receiver set look for the match up with the other teams 4th cb on Jackson now that my frightening.

Seymour is the second best player on this team, his presence alone will improve the defense. He has the ability not only the stuff the run, at 6'6", you have to account for him even on the line of scrimmage, he is excellent at blocking passes, and kicks. Remember, Seymour has rarely played with the type of leads that the Pats are now putting up, free to rush a QB, that he knows has to pass on every play, is something I can't wait to see.

Seymour is the second best player on this team, his presence alone will improve the defense. He has the ability not only the stuff the run, at 6'6", you have to account for him even on the line of scrimmage, he is excellent at blocking passes, and kicks. Remember, Seymour has rarely played with the type of leads that the Pats are now putting up, free to rush a QB, that he knows has to pass on every play, is something I can't wait to see.

i hope more people start to agree with us instead of saying Warren is better..Rodney is better.

i hope more people start to agree with us instead of saying Warren is better..Rodney is better.

Did you hear Tedy on EEI last week Michael Holly was telling them that they got an emial saying that they should trade Seymour, and he just broke out in laughter, and said, "you blew him up, right"

The Pats stye of D soesn't lead to great stats, but these are pretty good...

From the ESPN article

The former University of Georgia star was the Pats' first-round selection in the 2001 draft, the sixth player chosen overall that year. He has appeared in 87 regular-season games, with 82 starts, and has 367 tackles, 29½ sacks, three forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries, two interceptions and 27 pass deflections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST