Server upgrade complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I know some people here noticed some strange activity last night, which was caused by the techs when they were preparing the server for an upgrade Saturday night (which was completed very early this morning) to get ready for today. I had posted an announcement but I don't think that many people noticed it. We should be all set going forward, and I don't anticipate any problems today even when traffic gets heavy again. - Ian

I know some people here noticed some strange activity last night, which was caused by the techs when they were preparing the server for an upgrade Saturday night (which was completed very early this morning) to get ready for today. I had posted an announcement but I don't think that many people noticed it. We should be all set going forward, and I don't anticipate any problems today even when traffic gets heavy again. - Ian

I am crossing my fingers , giants/gb/chargers forums are running without a glitch , i expect the same for our forum .

Good luck .

Thanks Ian. Not lucky enough to go to the game, so the boards will get me through the next five hours ;)

I am crossing my fingers , giants/gb/chargers forums are running without a glitch , i expect the same for our forum .

Good luck .

I hope the forum runs with out a glitch, but really, as long as offense, defense and special teams run without a glitch I can live with a fan MB glitch.

What would we do after the games without you Ian???? Thanks again!

thanks from my side too

i love this board (expecially considering i do not live in US)

Ian, simply: grazie !

Last edited:

Thanks IAN, for ALL your hard work.

One minor glitch I noticed this morning is that when I post or read a thread and then go back to the main forum list, the threads I've read don't "unbold" even after a refresh.

This isn't a major thing...and maybe it's my comp.

thanks Ian...THAT is GREAT!!

We don't deserve you. :rocker:

Thanks for all your hard work!

Ian,

We greatly appreciate the upgrade!

thanks. when the board was down earlier in the week i became aware that i am addicted to coming out here a couplof times a day at least...

Many thanks , Ian. Don't post a lot, but am an avid reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News