PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks at Vikings - NFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so worked up about this? I am making a single point: In hindsight, it was a mistake to take Jordan Richards over Tyler Lockett. The fact that you can come up with a litany of idiotic points that relate in some way to the Patriots draft history (which, not surprisingly, you are remarkably good at coming up with) doesn't make your posts any less moronic or my point any less valid.

he's part of deuces gang. troll to argue and say your comments are without logic and reason. contrarians at best, posters who give themselves too much credit for being smart at worst.

You already lost the argument. Saying it was a mistake to take him when you don't know how his career will turn out. Child please.

Congratulations on your fictitious win of a message board argument with an anonymous poster.

I'm sure if you asked Belichick right now if he would trade Richards for Lockett straight up he would say "No, I don't need an all pro returner and WR prospect. It's too early to tell how his career will turn out. I'm much happier with the unknown that is my backup safety".

I wasn't paying close attention, but was the throw by wilson while in the grasp legitimately out of the pocket How can that NOT be intentional grounding while the Brady throw in the Super Bowl was considered grounding?

Because he was out of the pocket by a good 3 or 4 yards. Plus even if he wasn't a receiver was right there and got beyond line of scrimmage.

he's part of deuces gang. troll to argue and say your comments are without logic and reason. contrarians at best, posters who give themselves too much credit for being smart at worst.
Is this the new troll tactic? Say other people are trolls to deflect the troll like nature of your very existence on these boards? That's cool.

Congratulations on your fictitious win of a message board argument with an anonymous poster.
Thanks.
I'm sure if you asked Belichick right now if he would trade Richards for Lockett straight up he would say "No, I don't need an all pro returner and WR prospect. It's too early to tell how his career will turn out. I'm much happier with the unknown that is my backup safety".
Troll harder my friend.

Is this the new troll tactic? Say other people are trolls to deflect the troll like nature of your very existence on these boards? That's cool.

go ask your gang leader deuce. He's the one that initiated the troll accusations.:)

Kind of interesting that in the 4 wild card games only ONE winner actually deserved to win the game. The other 3 winners were flat out gifted their games by their opponents.

Have to say I didn't watch a minute of these 4 games, but from what I could gather from occasional trips on line, I would guess that there wasn't much quality football for the public to see. I guess none of the games were compelling enough to bring the Commissioner out to see it. He probably has more entertaining things to do than watch the product his league is putting out there. :rolleyes:

Nostradamus? Is that you? :eek:

Who won the Packers/RedSkins Game, by the way? :)

go ask your gang leader deuce. He's the one that initiated the troll accusations.:)
Like this. Gang leader? We weren't even talking about the same subjects. -___- If you're gonna troll at least make it more subtle.

Because he was out of the pocket by a good 3 or 4 yards. Plus even if he wasn't a receiver was right there and got beyond line of scrimmage.

I know the rule. But you have to be out of the pocket. He looked to me like he ran straight backward.

Belichick has said in the 3 books about him and the Patriots. That he doesn't care about how other players they passed over fit into another teams system because they might not fit in his systems. So scouts here in New England don't get blasted because someone is great on another team. Might be why they have been the franchise they have been since 2001.

Yeah sure Kam you didnt think an amazing kicker like Walsh could make a 27 yard chip shot, sure....

Walsh is not an amazing kicker. Before the FG attempt I was thinking this is a chipshot but not a given with Walsh as the kicker. I have similar feelings for other kickers as well such as Zurelein, Cundiff, Novak, Bullock, McManus, Santos, Catanzaro, Carpenter, Barth, Nugent, Sturgis, Suisham.

All the other current kickers I'm also 50/50 but figure they'll make it but I only have confidence in Gostkowski that's he making it.

It's a fact. You see it all the time. Teams that aren't used to winning and don't have that winning mindset, have a hard time closing out big games. Vikings are like the Bengals. 3 or 4 guys shot themselves in the foot at different moments, late in the game that cost their team a victory.

Fortunately, we had none of those issues this season because we are #winners. Right?

Stop perpetuating those artificial narratives.

I know the rule. But you have to be out of the pocket. He looked to me like he ran straight backward.

The ball was on the right hash mark when snapped he threw it from the left hash mark. Which is well beyond the tackle box. Again also a receiver was right where he threw the ball. The Side judge pointed right to #15 immediately.

Walsh is not an amazing kicker. Before the FG attempt I was thinking this is a chipshot but not a given with Walsh as the kicker. I have similar feelings for other kickers as well such as Zurelein, Cundiff, Novak, Bullock, McManus, Santos, Catanzaro, Carpenter, Barth, Nugent, Sturgis, Suisham.

All the other current kickers I'm also 50/50 but figure they'll make it but I only have confidence in Gostkowski that's he making it.

It was 27 yards. Anyone on your list MUST be able to kick that if they wanna play in the NFL.

It was 27 yards. Anyone on your list MUST be able to kick that if they wanna play in the NFL.

You're right, it's a must. But it's not what's happening in the NFL.

Belichick has said in the 3 books about him and the Patriots. That he doesn't care about how other players they passed over fit into another teams system because they might not fit in his systems. So scouts here in New England don't get blasted because someone is great on another team. Might be why they have been the franchise they have been since 2001.

What you wrote is what tons of people everywhere miss. I get annoyed reading how we should have taken Keenan Allen over Dobson and everyone assumes he would having developed exactly the same as in SD.

Dobson doesnt seem to be a good pick but retroactively complaining about not taking someone else just because that guy seems to be working well for a different team is pretty stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back