PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screw off Ray Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the white suit, Ray?

McGinest was great on WEEI today when Thornton asked him about Lewis's remarks. Said they were stupid, that Lewis should know better, and -- best of all, "...that would be like saying Ray Lewis wouldn't be known if he wasn't involved in (pause) off-field activities."

Out of the park, Willie, out of the park!

tumblr_ni5g067ZDW1qclcbeo1_1280.jpg

It's funny cause Ray Lewis killed a guy.

Ray Lewis's shelf life as a public "personality" expired the second he retired from football. He really should not have a public forum for which he receives compensation; he's a complete joke as a commentator on ESPN.

Are we sure he actually said that, because come on the man can hardly speak a sentence that makes sense, for example his pregame so called "inspirational" speeches were nothing but verbal diarrhea .
"That's not me," Flacco says. "I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn't even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn't know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time."

"OK class...I want you all to give me a sentence with the words "genius" and "Ray Lewis" in it..."

an hour later the teacher looks in to find not a single student has written anything....she then instructed them "and there you have the perfect example of the term "mutually exclusive"...class dismissed!..

Evidently it was Ray Lewis Book Club on ESPN yesterday....

ESPN Helped Ray Lewis Promote His Book and This SportsCenter Interview Was Rock Bottom

There's this enlightening banter:

Host Chris McKendry asked, “What happened in that chaos? … You saw a friend get hit with a bottle?” Ray Lewis non-responded with “[t]hat’s it, that’s it. And that’s the only thing that you can explain when you have probably realistically 25-30 people, in an all-out brawl, nobody knows who nobody is.”

No explanation of what he did. Then, he just made the following statement about how he couldn’t be involved, which is just dumbfounding. “First of all, they are 4 or 5 inches freaking shorter than me, right? Why would I fight somebody anyway?” As we know, the only incidents of violence happen when people hurt those bigger than them.

Not sure who looks worse in the piece, Ray Lewis or ESPN:

On a day when several people were let go by ESPN while they showered valuable air time on Lewis to promote his book and peddle ********, well, it wasn’t the finest hour for a venerable sports institution.

Last edited:
Evidently it was Ray Lewis Book Club on ESPN yesterday....

ESPN Helped Ray Lewis Promote His Book and This SportsCenter Interview Was Rock Bottom

There's this enlightening banter:

Host Chris McKendry asked, “What happened in that chaos? … You saw a friend get hit with a bottle?” Ray Lewis non-responded with “[t]hat’s it, that’s it. And that’s the only thing that you can explain when you have probably realistically 25-30 people, in an all-out brawl, nobody knows who nobody is.”

No explanation of what he did. Then, he just made the following statement about how he couldn’t be involved, which is just dumbfounding. “First of all, they are 4 or 5 inches freaking shorter than me, right? Why would I fight somebody anyway?” As we know, the only incidents of violence happen when people hurt those bigger than them.

Not sure who looks worse in the piece, Ray Lewis or ESPN:

On a day when several people were let go by ESPN while they showered valuable air time on Lewis to promote his book and peddle ********, well, it wasn’t the finest hour for a venerable sports institution.

Because ESPN is right now fighting for its financial survival methinks we will see much more of this kind of thing. They cannot pay the talent anymore so they will give free infomercial time to people selling their books or apparel.

Ray Lewis is on a book tour to Barnes and Noble sites across the country. I encourage David Portnoy to get himself a white tuxedo and show up when Lewis comes to a Barnes and Noble in our area. "Hey Ray! I found the suit!".

I can't believe that they help a murderer promote his book who was more than "generally aware" about what happened and vilify Brady on the same network. But then again, it is BSPN...

Ray Lewis is on a book tour to Barnes and Noble sites across the country. I encourage David Portnoy to get himself a white tuxedo and show up when Lewis comes to a Barnes and Noble in our area. "Hey Ray! I found the suit!".

Put some ketchup or burnt red food coloring on it.

Trey Wingo was forced to ingratiate himself for 10 minutes on NFL Live listening to the self-serving, supposedly reformed Lewis, who went even further than earlier and insisted people should just shut up about the double murder because they don't know what they're talking about and it's "disappointing" that folks who weren't there would carry on like they do. Incredible, Ray, people are outraged by a double murder you helped prevent from being prosecuted!! The humanity. Lewis claimed that cops asked him ONE question, or about one thing only then just let him go. He said the cops were shocked to learn he didn't know the names of everyone in the limo before the shootings. That's it. Lewis flat out said it was his race that led to him being charged and no other reason. He didn't effectively explain why he pleaded guilty to lesser a charge to avoid further prosecution, but hey, why sweat the truth? Wingo had to sit there and pry him along without making even of them look too much like a fool, hard work. Embarrassing is an understatement for the show and the network. I sat there watching with my jaw hanging, thinking this isn't really happening is it?

I remember that NFL Live with Wingo and the murderer. He was calling people ignorant for what people were saying based on media reports but has no problem being ignorant himself about the tuck rule, cameraplacementgate and framegate. What a freaking hypocrite!:rolleyes:

Supposedly 81 words on the murder ....

Don't break a sweat Ray ............

ESPN: Generally aware that Ray Lewis likely involved in a murder

RAY: Please quietly go away! Learn golf.

Disgusting how no one in that channel even challenges him on the bull crap he spews. Pathetic. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3