Welcome to PatsFans.com

Savour the Moment

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrBigglesWorth, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

You never know if this will be the last time in a long time the Pats will make it back to the Superbowl or if we might have to wait 2 or 3 more years.

Remember how disgusted we all felt last year and still feel?

We are pretty lucky to be witnessing history and get two weeks to soak it all in.

What a journey!!
  2. Chris

Chris Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

it will be a sad sad day when brady retires.. i cant even think about what football will be like to possibly go back to being just another team haha,..

so yea, enjoy it!!
  3. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

We only have one more opportunity to watch this team. Thirty-one other teams would kill to have this roster, coaching staff, and front office. Let's enjoy it while we have it.
  4. carolinatony

carolinatony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am Savouring every minute. I remember the really bad teams I had to watch.
  5. NoCal Patriot

NoCal Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Having gone to my first Patriots Game in 1970,trust Me,I am savoring every minute of this run.These are The Good Old Days for The Patriots.
  6. PowerAlley.com

PowerAlley.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is a great moment in Patriot history. I wish we could keep this team(with the IR returners) exactly the way it is for 08. It is going to suck with the people we will lose. I really wish Samuel would take a reasonable amount of money and stick around.

I also hope that Moss has some production in the superbowl. I bet after 2 games, he is a little bothered by not having the spotlight.(reguardless of what he will say to the contrary)

But for now, for this moment, Im just going to enjoy this. I want 19-0 so bad, it will be so cool!
  7. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I think warm weather will help him a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.