PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday Night Football Thread: Jests v. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I can't lie. Part of me (a very minuscule part) wants the jets to win so that they are overconfident coming into next week when they face us. I can't bring myself to root for them though.

JEST-Sign.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see NY losing this game, they are better in everything, offense, coaching, the defenses are both good but, the Dline and Lbs from Dallas can generate more pressure, but the Jest has a better secondary and also a good line. It should be a blowout to be honest, but everytime i post a profecy like this it goes the other way.

Rolando McClain and Morris Claiborne (most likely) out for tonight's game. Expecting the Jets offense to keep on rollin'

As long as it doesn't impact New England, I normally root for Dallas. I do ths not for any love of them, but as a token of remembrance for my sister Jennifer, who passed away a few years back. Beyond being blood, she was a great friend, especially while I was away in the Navy all those years. She was a lifelong Cowboys fan, so in her memory I root for them with whatever energy and luck I have left over from rooting for the Patriots. :)

Since they're playing the JEST, I will be doubly honored to support them for that game.

NFC game for the Jests, so they jump over the Steelers regardless of the result tonight should Pittsburgh lose to Denver (which they won't)

Jests fans have been giddy but in reality they have taken advantage of their schedule. They should send coughlin a christmas gift for not kicking the fg lol

As long as it doesn't impact New England, I normally root for Dallas. I do ths not for any love of them, but as a token of remembrance for my sister Jennifer, who passed away a few years back. Beyond being blood, she was a great friend, especially while I was away in the Navy all those years. She was a lifelong Cowboys fan, so in her memory I root for them with whatever energy and luck I have left over from rooting for the Patriots. :)

Since they're playing the JEST, I will be doubly honored to support them for that game.
WOW!! That's crazy. I support the Cowboys for a very similar reason. My brother, who passed a few years ago, was a diehard fan. I have 2 other brothers and a sister, but he and I were very close and ran with the same crowd, rented houses together... etc. I miss him. I actually have a little "Cowboys shrine" for him in my music studio. A little collection of merch I bought for him that was given to me by his wife... BTW, My younger brother and a few close friends are Cowboy fans. My other brother and sister are Giants fans. BUT, the main reason I root against the Jest is they're A holes. I'm sorry for your loss Gwedd

Those kids getting autographs from "Jerrah" must be desperate for autographs. I can't believe any kid would want to get an autograph from a horrible human like him.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Come on Bovinemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call