PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

*satire* *not real* *do not be alarmed* *everything will be fine*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the title so I wouldn't scare the crap out of anyone else.

I changed the title so I wouldn't scare the crap out of anyone else.

You're origional title was fine. It made people check it out. Big deal.

If you said (like some jerks have done in the past) "Brady Hurt!" and said, "just kidding" then the mods would be all over you!

Re: Hush Falls Over Patriots Camp As Tom Brady's First 10 Passes Go 3 Yards

Understandable. But, as I said in another post, you'd better be on meds or something before you watch his first game against a live rush. There are gonna be more than a few "hushed" moments as we wait to see if he's OK.

Oh, believe me when I say that I will be melting Zoloft and Xanax into a liquid ****tail, putting it in a needle, and injecting it into my veins before that Monday Night game...

Hey, that's fine, I'm sure you were judging it on its comedic merit and not because you can't take a joke about the Pats.

Sure, I was judging it on its "comedic merit."

I live in Manhattan. I work around and share an apartment building with avid Giants and Jests fans, but still take my kids to Central Park in their Brady Jerseys, wearing my hoodie. I also regularly exchange emails with a couple of the NY rags' NFL beat reporters. Believe me, I can take a joke (and worse) about the Pats. And, I dish it back just as good as I take it.

Yeah, "comedic merit," I get a lot of comedic merit down here. I'll have to remember that one. :rolleyes:

Oh, believe me when I say that I will be melting Zoloft and Xanax into a liquid ****tail, putting it in a needle, and injecting it into my veins before that Monday Night game...

Monday Night? What about the first Pre-season game against an Iggles' D that was third in the NFL last year? By Buffalo, we should all have calmed down!

Monday Night? What about the first Pre-season game against an Iggles' D that was third in the NFL last year? By Buffalo, we should all have calmed down!

I can't re-up on my Xanax prescription until September 13th. ;)

I can't re-up on my Xanax prescription until September 13th. ;)

it's gonna be a long August and September...well, there's always Vodka

Don't ever do that again. My heart just dropped into my stomach as, at first glance, the very first thing I saw was "Hush falls over Patriots camp as Tom Brady...". Jesus.

If you'll excuse me now, I think I'm going to go have a heart attack...

Why worry?...even with an injured Brady we still win 11 games with Andrew Walter .....well,maybe not

That was a funny read :)

Thanks for the laugh. I for one and really 'effin excited for this season, and while I have butterflys about opening day... I still can't wait for it to get here...

I swear, the Onion is the finest faux-news service in the world. they manage to stick the knife in to a number of places, and can make some folks mighty uncomfortable with their "close-to-home" satire.

Wicked funny stuff, ayuh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back