PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanders hit on Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright....the officiating was terrible all around...missed calls all over the field including bad calls

Last edited:
If he'd been just a little less aggressive he'd have been able to hang around and amuse us all for a long time. It's everybody's loss, really.

I kind of agree. We have really needed a whipping boy/girl/person? in this post-Teenuh world we live in.

I wish harrison wouldve broken both his knees cause hes a little ****** *****

Nothing like proving yourself to be an ignorant POS. Wishing injury upon these players. Totally classless. Typical of a Pats hater.

Although it looks like Ward was tackled into Sanders, I would expect Sanders to be fined. Ward was knocked out of the game with a concussion and the league seems to ignore circumstances and just fine if a player is hurt in helmet to helmet hits.

alright....the officiating was terrible all around...missed calls all over the field including bad calls

Isn't Nikolai's signature awesome?

EDIT: Why did you edit the original post? You said that you want to see the team's plane crash. Be a man and stick with it.

Last edited:
But wait...im sorry...he prob wont be fined cause its the new england patriots

He shouldn't be fined because he didn't lead with his helmet and because Ward wasn't defenseless.

It has nothing to do with the team he's on.. :bricks:

wah ****** wah you little ***got ass *****es...i wouldve loved nothing more than to have the teams plane crash
spikeg.gif

u mad?

Although it looks like Ward was tackled into Sanders, I would expect Sanders to be fined. Ward was knocked out of the game with a concussion and the league seems to ignore circumstances and just fine if a player is hurt in helmet to helmet hits.

No.. Ward was knocked out with a NECK INJURY. If they come back and claim it was a concussion, they were either lying during the game or lying now.. They Steelers staff went out of their way to call it a neck injury several times.

well see u guys again in the playoffs and this time....itll be a WHOLE different story

well see u guys again in the playoffs and this time....itll be a WHOLE different story

It would have to be. The Pats have spanked that ass with regularity in the playoffs.

Don't just leave before we hear your views on spygate.

No.. Ward was knocked out with a NECK INJURY. If they come back and claim it was a concussion, they were either lying during the game or lying now.. They Steelers staff went out of their way to call it a neck injury several times.

It's been confirmed today that the injury in question, while it was reported as a neck injury last night, is actually a concussion.

Feeding the trolls... tsk tsk.

Why will it be a whole different story? Max Starks and Willie Colon won't be walking through that door..

Sanders wasn't hitting a stationary target. His facemask glanced off of his helmet. It happens. Don't think it could have been prevented. Sometimes collissions happen. I doubt he'll be fined.

Hinest Ward is probably the biggest jerk in the NFL, IMO.

It's been confirmed today that the injury in question, while it was reported as a neck injury last night, is actually a concussion.

So, the Steelers lied yesterday during the game.. Got it.

So, the Steelers lied yesterday during the game.. Got it.

But..but...it can't be! Only the evil Patriots cheat!! I swarez!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye