PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez "We'll be just fine and we'll make the postseason"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with what he said. I don't like him personally but staying positive is a pretty smart way of dealing with adversity in life.

I think the Dolphins will lose.....but if they win, it'll be chaos and meltdown for the Jets and their fans.

Yeah, come to think of it, next week we're looking at winless Fish or 2-4 Jets. I'm okay with either one! :)

They were talking about NY's struggles on that Audibles show and who to blame: OC/Sanchez/Ryan and Dilfer (whos pretty much known as a big time Sanchez supporter) said from watching the tape, the only thing he'll say are guys are open.

He said he judges offensive coordinators based on if their scheme is sound and if guys are open and from what he's seen they are and Sanchez is missing them.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the mass suicide if the jets lose to the dolphins on monday? my god

I can see the Jets making the playoffs -

of course under my scenario it requires benching Sanchez, bringing back Joe Namath at QB who not only will surpass Sanchez, will also smack some sense into the players and coaches, guarantee a playoff appearance and make good on it, because unlike Rex Ryan and Sanchez, when Joe Namath knows what "guarantee" means.

I wouldn't recommend putting any money on it though

Last edited:
degenerates make tremendous liars and as we all have seen in our lives, when people are desperate they will believe anybody...that's why Jet fan believes Wrecks the toe degenerate's boasts and predictions every season and that is the reason they believe a different but equally degenerate Mark Sanchez,associated with multiple rapes at SoCal and proven statutory rapist as late as THIS year in NYC. People are not THAT stupid however...and one can already see the questions arising from that fanbase. When they turn on this little weasel,his blubbagutted head coach won't be able to protect him....mainly because he'll be sneaking out of the Jersey swamp in a dump truck, secreted inside the carcass of a right whale.

Wrecks Cryin: "I think we have to find somebody out there to beat New Engand besides us".. Oh yea "and somebody who cant beat us" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft