PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Seahawks Gamethread

I think this game has been a lot closer than the score suggests, Seahwaks have only made a handful more plays than the Saints. The biggest factors were the poor decision to go for the field goal and (obviously) the fumble.

Why in the hell did the Saints call a timeout?

Watching the Saints RBs carve up that Seahawks D is making me drool about what Blount/Ridley/Bolden/Vereen could do if the Pats can make it to February.

Watching the Saints RBs carve up that Seahawks D is making me drool about what Blount/Ridley/Bolden/Vereen could do if the Pats can make it to February.

Pats in the SB + Mother of All Blizzards = Waxy wet dream :p

Next time someone tries to tell me Graham is a better all around TE than Gronkowski I'm going to point to that 3rd and 4 run with him on the sidelines. Dude's great just not near the blocker Gronk is.

But the Seahawks aren't making the Superbowl according to the trend since 2006 where the NFC representative played the Patriots that season..:noidea:

Next time someone tries to tell me Graham is a better all around TE than Gronkowski I'm going to point to that 3rd and 4 run with him on the sidelines. Dude's great just not near the blocker Gronk is.

If only we could get a healthy Gronk. Gronk will go down as the greatest tight end of all time if he gets the longevity and health.

But the Seahawks aren't making the Superbowl according to the trend since 2006 where the NFC representative played the Patriots that season..:noidea:

Not to mention, the seahawks have NEVER played in a super bowl in New Jersey. Odds are against them.

If you are wondering what Johnny Manziel would look like in the NFL...See Wilson. Same player IMO and he is going to be fun to watch

Anyone else kinda see Wilson as a younger Brady and Luck as a younger Peyton? I feel like Wilson won't put up the big numbers Luck does, but he won't make the big mistakes Luck will.

What an awful penalty call

They both held each other

Seattle will win this game and not another one after the beatings taking place on the field

So how much is Harvin paid per snap?

D playing great, OL playing very well, run game working, WR are getting seperation. Brees is choking so far

Never heard of this guy who is going to perform at the Super Bowl half time show. Damn I'm getting old. :bricks:

Is Jimmy Graham going to show up?

the game is not out of reach....anything can happen in the second half.

This use of timeouts and clock management by the Saints is making Andy Reid look Lombardi like...:bricks:

Never heard of this guy who is going to perform at the Super Bowl half time show. Damn I'm getting old. :bricks:

Or ever more refined in your musical tastes* ;)

*Full disclosure - I am as clueless as DF, but I'm betting I wouldn't like his stuff :D

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back