PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Seahawks Gamethread

That hit got me thinking, it obviously wasn't intentional, but knock the receiver out with a concussion and that receiver is done for the game with the new concussion protocol...what a crazy way to take out other players!

Watching seattle play makes me miss the days of the patriots having a defense. Feels like it was only 3 months ago.

For a kicker, Garrett Hartley seemed to get hurt ridiculously often.

It is going to be tough to pass down field in this weather. Good drive for the Saints, pity they couldn't get any points.

Safeties in this game can really bring it. I want.

Watching seattle play makes me miss the days of the patriots having a defense. Feels like it was only 3 months ago.

The patriots secondary is just as good as the seahawks.

PS_0881W_FINKLE_PIC2.jpg

The patriots secondary is just as good as the seahawks.

Healthy pats defense from early season was every bit as good as the seahawks defense. Wilfork, Mayo, and Kelly(and Spikes) right now would be amazing. Could rotate Wilfork, Kelly, Siligia and Chris Jones in and out.

I thought he got cut because he was injured or something.

Nah he got cut because they lost confidence in him. After he kicked those big field goals in saints superbowl run he started to lose his mojo and brought a veteran in, then he got his starting job back. And now he's lost his mojo again. So they finally cut him.

lol, Karma for Ingram, shouldn't talk **** after making a play!:nono:

Looks like my wish of this being a competitive game to help pass the time before the Pats game is on the verge of not happening...

Looks like my wish of this being a competitive game to help pass the time before the Pats game is on the verge of not happening...

Haven't you learned anything from the Chiefs/Colts game? :D

lol, Karma for Ingram, shouldn't talk **** after making a play!:nono:

Really? You say karma worked against a guy for talking back to a team that talks trash the entire game?

Andy Reid isn't coaching Seattle.

lol, I'll say fair enough there. But I go by the any given Sunday concept. :)

Always have, always will. Ain't over till it's over. That's why I have no problem with teams running up the score on other teams no matter how bad they may look at the time.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back