PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Seahawks Gamethread

D playing great, OL playing very well, run game working, WR are getting seperation. Brees is choking so far

That muffed punt and missed field goal were huge. Yet alone that fumble in their own territory.

Same with a few of Brees' bad passes. Those killed them.

I bet on the Saints for this game (my would-be team if the Pats didnt exist) and I got 16 points to give them. So far that's not looking good.

another 2 hours till the important game starts...;)

Now the butterflies have started......

That muffed punt and missed field goal were huge. Yet alone that fumble in their own territory.

Same with a few of Brees' bad passes. Those killed them.

I bet on the Saints for this game (my would-be team if the Pats didnt exist) and I got 16 points to give them. So far that's not looking good.

and the turn over. Yeah we have had some bad breaks, but D has held very well.
I have no idea what is wrong with Brees on the road this year. Usually the O saves us on the road and D folds.
We are lucky this is not 30-0 game. Thanks man sorry about the O so far. But SP is one of the best ½ half coaches in the game, very good motivator. Maybe we can make this a game with 7.
They need to fight back into this game.

and the turn over. Yeah we have had some bad breaks, but D has held very well.
I have no idea what is wrong with Brees on the road this year. Usually the O saves us on the road and D folds.
We are lucky this is not 30-0 game. Thanks man sorry about the O so far. But SP is one of the best ½ half coaches in the game, very good motivator. Maybe we can make this a game with 7.

How about a surprise onside kick to start the 2nd half? ;)

edit: nevermind. I just realized it already started. I had the channel on A Football Life with Belichick during the halftime & forgot to change back lol

another 2 hours till the important game starts...;)

Now the butterflies have started......

From about half an hour till kickoff, I expect to be going fetal on my couch :D

I must have some heretofore unknown hatred of the Seahawks as I have been subconsciously rooting for the Saints.

Im not the best a recognizing defenses & what not, but shouldnt the Saints be stacking men in the box and play the run, and force Seattle to throw? Especially since they just lost their best WR

edit- of course, as I write that they stop the run on 3rd down

Torn on this NO/SEA game. If I knew NE would be in the Superbowl I'd want SEA to lose because I think SEA would be very, very tough for NE, especially with our beaten-up receiver corps. Likewise, if I knew NE would not be in the Superbowl I'd want SEA to win because I haaaaaaaaaaate!!! every other remaining AFC team and don't want any of them to win, especially Goober or d*ckface Phil Rivers and I think SEA would have the best chance of winning it all.

The best TE in football is not playing tonight. And neither is Jimmy Graham.

Awful call. That would have been a back breaking turnover for the saints.

Saints really needed to score on that possession.

Seattle looks impressive. Wow.

So how is either one of these QBs ahead of Brady on the list of final 8?

Lance Moore is a wuss - season on the line and you make THAT attempt?

I don't understand why you guys always rank Brees in the top 4, he's clearly a dome qb

Awful call. That would have been a back breaking turnover for the saints.

If you are referring to the fumble that was called down by contact, it was exactly the right call. The runner was down (elbow to the ground) WAYYYY before he fumbled.

Seattle looks really good the ONLY the AFC has a chance against these guys is if they suck in the cold (assuming it will be).

I don't understand why you guys always rank Brees in the top 4, he's clearly a dome qb

Can't see him winning another super bowl without HFA. Having said that, I still don't want to face him. This team always seems to crumble in the cold. Seahawks today and the last time they came here and the bears in the NFCCG as well.

If you are referring to the fumble that was called down by contact, it was exactly the right call. The runner was down (elbow to the ground) WAYYYY before he fumbled.

This isn't college. Has to be contact. Looks to me the runner went down on his own.

Nice stop by the Saints defense. Now if only their offense can get something going.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back