PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs 49'ers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF secondary is getting it done here.
Stoill feels like the Saints game to me.

alligator arms, should have pulled that in

I really don't want to play the Saints in the dome at Indy. One of these real field teams needs to knock these guys off.

I think they are too committed to Gore.

If he doesn't get it going they should get Hunter on the field and go to more of a spread offense.

Then the Saints wouldn't be able to disguise their blitzes so easily.

They can't spread the field due to lack of depth at wide receiver.

This is actually a really good game. I wish I wasn't too much a nervous wreck right now to enjoy it

Run it SF. Pound it with the run

I'm torn on who to root for this game. Part of me wants the Niners as I think its an easier matchup for the Pats should the Niners go all the way. However, I really don't want to hear all the Harbaugh brothers ball washing and possible rematch that will go on this week if both Niners and Ravens win.

These drops might haunt the 9ers.

If 49ers lose it's because they couldnt catch that pass right there

Alex Smith is garbage even though the pass was catchable that was really high pass.

At least it has come to light what kind of player Smith is. Poor physical tools, skiddish when pressured and unable to seize opportunities.

Last edited:
Walker is inactive, broken jaw I believe.

And these 49er WRs are not that good. NO very easily can win this game due to the ineptitude of this 9er O.

I'm torn on who to root for this game. Part of me wants the Niners as I think its an easier matchup for the Pats should the Niners go all the way. However, I really don't want to hear all the Harbaugh brothers ball washing and possible rematch that will go on this week if both Niners and Ravens win.

If we beat the Broncos, I'd be happy to hear anything after the past week of Tebow craze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents