PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rs is a raiders fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
For all of you that dont know we have a ****** that hangs out here and his name is RS and hes a big time raiders fan. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol I just thought all you bronco fans would love to take a dump on him while your here .

patriotspride said:
For all of you that dont know we have a ****** that hangs out here and his name is RS and hes a big time raiders fan. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol I just thought all you bronco fans would love to take a dump on him while your here .
LMAO, is this turd still pissed off when u guys beat them in the playoffs? :D

lol yup.all he does is cry about the ref .i love it .hes a lost sad sack .

Awww isn't that nice. Patriotscried has no friends in real life nor on this board so now he's desperately trying his best to make friends with Donko idiots. LOL. How appropriate.

RS said:
i have no friends in real life nor on this board so now im desperately trying my best to make friends with patriotspride . patriotspride is my god and all powerfull king.i kneel before him prepared to wash his balls and wipe his ass whenever he feels i should.
relax dude .just clean my toilet and take out the trash instead ok buddy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Patriotscried will accept any friends at this point...he's that desperate. He'll take man....animal... plant.... no women of course, not even his 12 year old pimple faced sister at the trailer park. LMFAO!!!

RS said:
i will accept any friends at this point...im that desperate. ill take man....animal... plant.... no women of course,except my mom ill even take my 12 year old pimple faced boyfriend that i met thru n.a.m.b.l.a.. LMFAO!!!
thats so sad

patriotspride said:
thats so sad

I agree, it's sad to be you, where no-one likes you and you'll never have any friends. Ever. Poor, poor Gaytriotscried.... so tragic...

RS said:
I agree, it's sad to be me, where no-one likes me not even my mom and ill never have any friends.... so tragic...
dont be so hard on yourself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe