PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roethlisberger Says He Has to Make Plays on His Own While Brady is 'Flat-Footed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
suckonthis.jpg

Re: OPPOSING VIEWS: Roethlisberger Says He Has to Make Plays on His Own While Brady's

Brady would be the first to say he doesn't do it alone and to give generous credit to the various components of the offense who help make it look so easy. OTOH, I wonder what Ben's team thinks about him basically saying he does it all on his own. Moron.:rolleyes:

BINGO. What I was thinking.

Re: OPPOSING VIEWS: Roethlisberger Says He Has to Make Plays on His Own While Brady's

I remember this one time when the refs totally without question ripped away a superbowl from the seahawks..you member, member?

They don't call 'em the Stealers for nothing.:lol2:

Bradys oline is good no doubt but you will see for yourself that Brady gives out the blocking assignments thus enabling them to know who to block making it easier for the Oline.

All QBs do this. (I assume you mean pointing out the "Mike.")
Well, Most of them. (I'm not sure by I hear Teebow got it wrong a few times and the Center took over that - that is unconfirmed. It might be just Teebow haters.)

The Jets last season in the post-season made out a great blue-print into beating Brady. People were in his face constantly (something Ben deals with every game) and the moment and second his timing is off and those short to intermediate routes aren't there and there's guys flying around him, he folds like a lawn chair and looks mediocre at best. Fortunately for N.E fans, Brady is never exposed in the pocket with NO guys around him, ever. But when there are, he's beatable. Roethlisberger just gets warmed up with pressure around him.

Blueprint. Should I educate you? Frankly that myth is good for the Patriots.

Do you see other teams successfully using that blueprint? (BTW, it started with the Eagles in 2007.) The "blueprint" was actually matchups.

You want to "get" in Brady's head? Interceptions. Preferably bouncing off of trusted receiver's hands. Then he'll pause a second to be sure he wasn't baited into a mistake. (Yes, he will blame himself even if 2,000 people know it wasn't his fault.) - Oh, that is easier said than done.

Blueprint. Should I educate you? Frankly that myth is good for the Patriots.

Do you see other teams successfully using that blueprint? (BTW, it started with the Eagles in 2007.) The "blueprint" was actually matchups.

Match-ups help, but discrediting the Jets for what they did in the playoffs last year is just stupid. They schemed to perfection and shut down our offense. Other teams can't use the blue print like the Jets used, and the Ravens used because they don't have the players. There is only one Revis. There is only one Ed Reed. There is only one Ngata.

I'm pretty sure Miami studied the tape of that playoff game all off-season and we still steamrolled them because they don't have anything close to the personnel New York has.

Maybe it's because he is so used to chasing drunk teenage girls into bathrooms and raping them?

We have a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back