PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Meachem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
i think im in love with him as a prospect..i think hes got it all..4.3 speed..6"3 frame..verticle leap..hard to take down

#3 ..the WR from Tennesee Vols. tremendous year..only a junior and he might go back but hes got a daughter he needs to feed so maybe he might get in NFL. he said if they call him a 1st rounder he'll go..

if hes a 2nd he wont come out because he said no one wants to be a 2nd rounder..you put your body through too much to be a 2nd rounder.

6"3 210..strong and 4.28 speed!

hes a lot like Andre Johnson

i thought all juniors had to declare already..i could be makin that up tho - anyone know where to find a list of juniors?
i think with one of our firsts we can get the WR we need...i doubt that calvin johnson, ginn, meachem, jarratt will all be gone by our first pick *guessing its like 20*...last year i remember people saying chad jackson would never fall to 21 we we pickd him up at what? 33....
Meachem or Ginn...please
also, LSU has a pair of big strong wideouts...keep an eye on them

i thought all juniors had to declare already..

The deadline isn't for quite some time. [And doesn't a player who hires an agent immediately lose his college eligibility?]

i thought all juniors had to declare already..i could be makin that up tho - anyone know where to find a list of juniors?
i think with one of our firsts we can get the WR we need...i doubt that calvin johnson, ginn, meachem, jarratt will all be gone by our first pick *guessing its like 20*...last year i remember people saying chad jackson would never fall to 21 we we pickd him up at what? 33....
Meachem or Ginn...please
also, LSU has a pair of big strong wideouts...keep an eye on them

not ginn..his hands are eh and hes not polished yet. high risk/high reward.

As a prospect Meachem has benefited greatly from the return of the former OC back to the the Vols as well as the progress Ainge has made this year.

Meachum has tremendous straight line speed, good hands, and runs decent routes. However he is a long strider type and BB does not seem to favor those types. He also tends to round off routes and that is a no-no.

I see two things he needs to improve on, first is ability to beat bump and run off the line of scrimmage. DB's can take him out of a play by being physical with him at the LOS. Second he needs to work on his blocking, but he appears willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes