PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft sends powerful message by changing official Facebook page to this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it to my avatar.

eta: I don't even know what a Turbomouse is!

I use a turbomouse/trackball mouse on both Mac and non-Mac computers. There are different versions. Here's one example:

mbank250278_w225_h225.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-K6...d=1431450275&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=turbomouse

Deadspin's Petchesky has it right:
Barry Petchesky said:
Of course Kraft, one of Goodell’s strongest allies, could have smothered this in the crib years ago. Starting from Spygate, Goodell has been allowed to wield disciplinary powers like his big swinging ****, with only the ineffectual NFLPA opposing his arbitrary and publicity-driven punishments. And not one owner has publicly stood up for another. Not when Tom Benson lost coaches, players, money, and draft picks for a ginned up bounty scandal. Not when Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder were docked $46 million in cap space for spending “too much” in a year without a salary cap. Those were apparently acceptable to Kraft—or not worth weakening the commissioner—because they didn’t concern him. (“First they came for the Saints, and I did not speak out...”) Now the chickens are roosting, and they’re here for Tom Brady, and only now does Kraft apparently see a problem with having empowered the commissioner to be judge, jury, and executioner.

It’s more than a little disingenuous for Bob Kraft to act surprised that he’s lost control of the monster he helped create.

Its nice but hopefully its more than just a show of support .

Really? So let's say the suspension gets reduced to zero.

You think the other 44.5 states just say "Stain gone!"?

Don't worry about the stain. It ain't coming out. Win a few more SB's with the dirty uni.

We strongly disagree, so let's move on.

Love my mac, but mouse is a joke. Just buy a logitech or microsoft multi button mouse from Staples or Target or etc. Makes life much easier.

You can right click with a mac mouse. Check your mouse settings and make sure secondary click is checked with the "click on right side" option.I use it every day as a video editor. I love it. See attachment.
HOw do I do this on a Mac? I can't right click.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-05-12-at-3.58.20-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-05-12-at-3.58.20-PM.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents