PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski is a BEAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsboy44

On the Roster
Reaction score
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-100-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-part-1-arcl-1985.html

The Gronkowski brothers #46 on the list. Who knew Rob is probably the third strongest of the brothers.

Rob Gronkowski
Tight End, New England Patriots
6'6, 265 lbs.
Feat of Strength/Workout: 23 reps of 225 lb. bench press

Chris Gronkowski
Fullback, Indianapolis Colts
6'2, 245 lbs.
Feat of Strength/Workout: 24 reps of 225 lb. bench press, 405 lb. bench press, 600 lb. squat, 345 lb. power clean

Dan Gronkowski
Tight End, Free Agent
6'5, 255 lbs.
Feat of Strength/Workout: 26 reps of 225 lb. bench press, 635 lb. squat

i just love watching a tackler get to gronkowski and him end just end up dragging them for another 5 yards.

GRONK already knows that. :)

scaled.php

Some big numbers there, but remember, these guys don't have full time jobs (in 99% of cases), they have trainers, nutrionists, etc., and can work out 4 hours a day if they wanted.
Most guys that have lifted for any period of time can throw 225 up a few times. Start eating right, taking protein and you're probably up around 8-12 reps - and that's for a dude who works out 3-5 times a week.
After that, just train, say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you'll be in 20+ rep of 225 land in no time :D

Most guys that have lifted for any period of time can throw 225 up a few times. Start eating right, taking protein and you're probably up around 8-12 reps - and that's for a dude who works out 3-5 times a week.
After that, just train, say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you'll be in 20+ rep of 225 land in no time

I hope you're being sarcastic, because if you go to any gym you'll find lots of men who can't do a single rep of 225. I've only ran into a handful that could claim and actually do 20+ reps of 225. 225 isn't the end all be all by any means, but many who train 3-5 days a week can't do it or can only do it 1-3 times.

Also, what's even more impressive is that Aaron Hernandez apparently put up 30 reps on his combine or pro-day.

I hope you're being sarcastic, because if you go to any gym you'll find lots of men who can't do a single rep of 225. I've only ran into a handful that could claim and actually do 20+ reps of 225. 225 isn't the end all be all by any means, but many who train 3-5 days a week can't do it or can only do it 1-3 times.

Also, what's even more impressive is that Aaron Hernandez apparently put up 30 reps on his combine or pro-day.

Yes, which is why i said "a couple"...sh#t, even when I smoked, drank 4 times a week, but made it to the gym 3 times a week I could put up 225 twice :D but now that i'm following Hulk Hogan's mantra, I'm an animal :D

You must go to planet fitness.

225 isn't hard to push.

But 225 lbs at 24+ reps is pretty damn amazing.

Gronk is not a beast. The superlative comes second.

Beasts wish they were gronks.

Some big numbers there, but remember, these guys don't have full time jobs (in 99% of cases), they have trainers, nutrionists, etc., and can work out 4 hours a day if they wanted.
After that, just train, say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you'll be in 20+ rep of 225 land in no time :D

"Working out three days a week is like throwing yourself down a flight of stairs, you're going to be sore, but it's not going to do you any good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back