PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski injury: torn ACL, MCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Report: Rob Gronkowski tore his ACL

When I saw it, I knew his season was over no doubt and my thought was it will probably carry over into next season and that he may never be the same again.

Right now, I'd consider it a small miracle if we see him next year.

Espn reporting torn acl.

Well... at least he doesn't have a concussion. :bricks:

Hopefully he pulls an Adrian Peterson and has an MVP season next year.

I don't know how we are going to win anything in the playoffs with so many injuries. We would be the best team in the league right now if it weren't for injuries. Can't do much about it...just gotta move on and take it one game at a time.

Report: Rob Gronkowski tore his ACL

Have surgery Tuesday gronk and get some velvet deer antlers and get that in your body ASAP. We need ya big boy!

I want to enjoy the win right now....I will deal with this on Monday.

Devastating blow for our team and for Gronk. After working so hard to be back and THIS happens. I feel terrible for him.

If Brady somehow leads this team to a super bowl, with all the adversity this team has faced starting before training camp, he will be remembered as the greatest of all times. No debate.

God d%#*!@t. Just isn't the Pat's year..

Absolutely sucks for this year, but the one positive is he should be 100% before the start of the season.

Adrian Peterson tore his ACL in late December last year and he is on track for a 1,500 rushing season this year. No reason to believe Gronk won't be back to 100% by the start of the season or earlier in 2014.

Devastating blow for our team and for Gronk. After working so hard to be back and THIS happens. I feel terrible for him.

If Brady somehow leads this team to a super bowl, with all the adversity this team has faced starting before training camp, he will be remembered as the greatest of all times. No debate.

Brady never has to throw another pass.

He already is the greatest of all time

If I was Gronk. Dr.Gill comes nowhere near surgery

After all the flak he received, turns out that Merriweather was right in so many ways.

Not even at 10-3? Come on.

And 2 blown calls and the skies literally opening up to drown our comeback attempt from 13-0 :eek:

As Pink says, "You've got to get up and try."

That's the only thing, IMHO, fans can 'demand' of a team—and the Patriots will do just that.

JUST THE ACL???? thats good news. thought he tore all of the ligaments tbh..

get well soon gronk. will miss the spikes.:(

Absolutely sucks for this year, but the one positive is he should be 100% before the start of the season.
Given how that injury looked, I have no faith that will be the case. Gronk is as tough as they come, but he's still only human.

I can't even enjoy the win because of this.

Someone head over to Gillette Stadium pop that guy's head off (whoever hit Gronk low)

The NFL should also be disgusted with themselves. Teams are losing important players, many of them Pro-Bowl worthy, thanks to their pathetic attempt at changing the way the game is played.

Ask ANY player in the league, they would rather have a head/upper body injury than a blown out knee

Wouldn't it be something if its just a sprain and he can comeback in the playoffs?? This is a team of destiny to win it all.

Gronk isn't that good with a sprain anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes