PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revelations on Brady vs. Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm yeah. It's the same stuff. "Until Manning wins a ring then he's not great." He wins one now he must meet other requirements. Manning will never get his due even if he win a SB from today till he retires from Pats fans. Which is sad.

We haven't lost a home games since the Pittsburgh playoff game. Brady is going to come in and dominant huh? Leave Matt Light on Freeney one on one Brady won't have time to go down field. Block him with 3 ppl and watch Mathis come from the other side. Welcome to the fast track boys.

Buddy, the last 2 times Brady has played in Indy he has put up 34 and 38 points. Was Freeney missing in action those 2 games? Please. Brady will put up at least 40 on the Colts in 2 weeks. Book it.

Buddy, the last 2 times Brady has played in Indy he has put up 34 and 38 points. Was Freeney missing in action those 2 games? Please. Brady will put up at least 40 on the Colts in 2 weeks. Book it.

Brady didn't put up no 34. He got a lucky fumble bounce in the endzone. He got a lucky force out called for TD. Pats got a pick 6. The only legitimate drive was the one in which Dillon put the pats up 14-3. Other than that the Pats offense didn't do crap that game.

Re: Revelations on Brady vs Manning

Does TB even give money to charities? At least Manning gives some $$$ for a good cause. TB could use some commercials with all those diapers he need to buy.

Doesn't Manning also show up at 12 year old girl birthday parties for $200k?

i'm assuming it will still be cold as heck in there??

The standards for the new stadium have not been set as far as when the roof is open or closed. I think the only guideline is that which ever it is going to be, open or closed, it must stay that way. They will not open or close the roof once things are underway.

Doesn't Manning also show up at 12 year old girl birthday parties for $200k?

Nope. That was made up just like Peyton's parents being at the Colts ring ceremony.

Colts fans trying to talk football remind me of p-diddy talking about 2-pac.

November 4th will be the single greatest moment of my online career. I hope you troglodytic mid-westerners have half the IQ required in order to comprehend the barrage of insults I shall rain down upon you. Your entire species insults me. Marginalized ******s barely holding onto idealic beliefs petrified of actual strategy and intelligence. Ugh, it's offensive to American Inovation that you actually exist. Please try to understand my humor. I know it won't involve the harvest of wheat, but when the pats drop a score higher than your mean state IQ...please try to understand, and don't blame me just because your entire state is ******ed.

Last edited:

I'm so tired of this argument. They're both great QBs, head and shoulders above the rest of the league, and their respective fan bases will always argue that their guy is better. This debate will never be "resolved"!

Good call. As a football fan first, Colt's fan second, I've ALWAYS loved watching Tom Brady play, except when he's playing the Colt's. He's as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Obviously, I think Peytonsbetter:D, but I also think you couldn't go wrong either way.

Tom's in another stratosphere right now, that much is certain.

Manning probably views Harrison as a better reciever for the Colts than Moss, with a large part of that being that they've been playing together so long, and have every detail worked out (pre game throwing/receiving practice, knowing exactly what each other is capable of, knowing exactly where each one will be under ever circumstance, etc.)

Therefore, in my opinion, that question is a non-factor since it probably would have no impact on Manning's numbers.

I disagree. Look at what Moss did for Culpepper's numbers in Minnesota. Moss's ability to overcome double coverage would give Manning more TD opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back