PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Ryan Mallett Traded to Houston for late pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the point.
Someone said mallet had a leg up to play because he knew the system. I pointed out the other QBs had a full camp running the system. Triumph jumped in with irrelevant comments to be his normal douchebag.
More usual fail.

Mallet does have leg up on Savage. BOB cut Keenan once Mallet was on board. Evidently Mallet had an advantage over Keenum but you will never admit it

Nobody here ever stared that Mallet would jump over Fitzpatrick and start. That's just back peddling and spin becsuse you're wrong once again about Savage.

FWIW, BOB has announced that Mallett is the no. 2 QB behind Fitzpatrick.

I think it only a matter of time before he gets a shot.

But, but, but Savage completed 75% of his passes.

Triumph, it seems like people are onto something here. Is this what you are all about? Are you angry? Have you failed at something and are bitter and lashing out because you see happy, successful, fulfilled people talking about something they love? Also, talking about a pastime with millionaire athletes?

Are you a Jets fan just here to start trouble? That seems kinda lame. Don't you have a life or any respect for yourself? How about a hobby more interesting that trolling another fans message board? A job? A girlfriend? Some sort of life?

Something that takes precedence over this. This is not a good existence for you.

Dont be a moron like Andy johnson and Ivan.
I've been a member here for almost 10 years and a die hard pats fan.

Ok!!! Lets see a little Pats spirit then. Its not all catastrophic

FWIW, BOB has announced that Mallett is the no. 2 QB behind Fitzpatrick.

I think it only a matter of time before he gets a shot.

Are you implying that Fitzmagic is anything short of an awe-inspiring quarterback?

More usual fail.

Mallet does have leg up on Savage. BOB cut Keenan once Mallet was on board. Evidently Mallet had an advantage over Keenum but you will never admit it

Nobody here ever stared that Mallet would jump over Fitzpatrick and start. That's just back peddling and spin becsuse you're wrong once again about Savage.
No one stated mallet wasn't ahead of savage either. Having a leg up on a rookie late round pick when you are a 3 year veteran has nothing to do with knowing the system.
Being behind a terrible starter just may.
Nice try jetfan. Like your team you get very little right.

You have been an anti patriot member for ten years. You are a jet fan. I understand why it's embarrassing for you to admit that

But, but, but Savage completed 75% of his passes.
Typical jet fan. Make a stupid statement, get proven wrong, act like a moron.

Jet fan goes on Patriot board and clicks dislike to all of a Patriot fans post. Loser.

And yet you can't produce any substantive posts? Go figure?

I don't know why I keep checking this thread...it's the pissing match it was yesterday and the day before and the day before that

According to reports that came out today, Bill O'Brien and the Texans were trying to get Philly backup QB Matt Barkley instead.

When they couldn't, they then turned to the possibility of Ryan Mallett. So much for the "Bill O'Brien is enamored with Mallett" talk that we heard for the past 2+ years.

I must admit, I would have been very tempted to pull the trigger for a 7th round pick (that can become a 6th) if I were BOB as well, due to their lack of talent at QB. I still don't fully believe that Mallett will be the answer there for the future though.

Report: Texans targeted Matt Barkley before Ryan Mallett deal | ProFootballTalk

According to reports that came out today, Bill O'Brien and the Texans were trying to get Philly backup QB Matt Barkley instead.

When they couldn't, they then turned to the possibility of Ryan Mallett. So much for the "Bill O'Brien is enamored with Mallett" talk that we heard for the past 2+ years.

I must admit, I would have been very tempted to pull the trigger for a 7th round pick (that can become a 6th) if I were BOB as well, due to their lack of talent at QB. I still don't fully believe that Mallett will be the answer there for the future though.

Report: Texans targeted Matt Barkley before Ryan Mallett deal | ProFootballTalk
Let's face it supa, looking toward a future starter, teams looking at Mallett and Barkley are both scraping the bottom of the barrel. If you could combine the two, you'd probably have a decent starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News