PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Danny amendola ‘almost certain’ to miss jets game

Amendola: Broke d!ck

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

Its too bad to see patriots fans rejoicing that amendola might miss this game...as if they don't want to see the team succeed because of welker

Its a short week maybe they just want to give him the extra rest

I may be in the minority but I believe that when healthy Amendola is better than Welker. It just sucks that he gets hurt so often.

Patsfans: The only website where fans gloat when one of the teams key players gets hurt.

Muscle injuries happen but because it's Amendola it's a huge deal, right? He's got near enough 2 weeks to get right for Tampa, letting him skip the Jets will be fine.

Nobody is gloating. This is what people are doing...

epicfacepalm.gif

One game in and the dude is already out with an injury.

I took one day for everyone to turn back on the guy who really shouldnt have played the 2nd half on sunday. He is injured.Was injured before the game. ***** happens. Dont know how it is his fault.

Yes bleep happens...sadly it happens to DA quite a bit it seems but no one is saying its his fault. Its not like he broke an arm during a lap dance gone wrong. If pointing out the elephant in the room equates to turning your back then I don't know what to tell you...

It's likely nothing more than bad luck but the injury bug has kept him out of more than a few games. Facts don't cease to exist because they're ignored.

im almost prepared to guarantee a jets victory myself.

I may be in the minority but I believe that when healthy Amendola is better than Welker. It just sucks that he gets hurt so often.

I agree but a reliable less talented guy on the field > superior talent rehabbing at home.

if the jets can't win against this depleted offense, then they truly indeed suck

Brady is gonna get destroyed. Thompkins and......who else to throw to if Dobson, Vereen, Sudfield, or Amendola aren't there? At least we can count on Geno to give us some points

Patsfans: The only website where fans gloat when one of the teams key players gets hurt.

Muscle injuries happen but because it's Amendola it's a huge deal, right? He's got near enough 2 weeks to get right for Tampa, letting him skip the Jets will be fine.

One little post, yet so much fail.

Unfortunately, the "when healthy" part is the caveat. Welker, on the other hand....

:behindsofa:

It is getting to the point that this is comical.... I don't believe with the current players injured, that this offense is as good as the 2006 offense.

Ridley: Fumble machine
Vereen: Broke wrist
Blount: Not really that good
Bolden: Ditto Blount
Amendola: Broke d!ck
Thompkins: Not ready for the NFL yet
Boyce: Ditto Thompkins
Sudfeld: Ditto Boyce
Hooman: Really? Counting on him?
Edleman: Only bright spot thus far... seeing as he is still healthy for now.

I will say this... I think Washington has a big game for us but it wouldn't surprise me if he did next to nothing too. (I am feeling rather pessimistic today)

You left out:

Dobson: Ditto Sudfeld, Hamstring

and forgot to mention Sudfelds hamstring injury.

In a way its sad that Revis is no longer a Jet so we will miss the hilarity of having the best CB in the game guarding Julian *FREAKING* Edelman.

It sucks that Danny is hurt and won't play. This is the time where we find out what our rookies can do. Dobson will play and Boyce will see some time in the
slot. I'm calling it right now. 10-14 catches between the two of them and at least one touchdown. :rocker:

Unfortunately, the "when healthy" part is the caveat. Welker, on the other hand....

:behindsofa:

Wasn't Welker recently injured, too? Seems the timing was simply more fortuitous on his part (this assuming that Amendola didn't do more harm by continuing to play through it on Sunday).

Congratulations to all the Chicken Littles, Doom and Gloomers, and Trolls posing as Pats fans! This is your Super Bowl! Start your Biatching!

Wasn't Welker recently injured, too? Seems the timing was simply more fortuitous on his part (this assuming that Amendola didn't do more harm by continuing to play through it on Sunday).

The fact of the matter is Welker missed 3 regular season games in five years with the Patriots. It would be less than surprising if Amendola reaches 3 halfway through his first season here.

I honestly don't think you guys are giving enough credit to the Jets.

Yes, recently, they've been bad, especially on offense but they still have a more than capable defense, especially with our "current situation".

Edelman was good, but he can't do it alone.
We don't even know if Dobson is playing yet.
Hopefully Ridley can get it together because the Jets shut Martin down last week.

This won't be easy.

It sucks that Amendola will miss this game, but I would rather rest him this week and possibly for the Tampa games then not have him for the brutal stretch of the following three games.

Amendola had nine catches for first downs, a total Wes Welker reached twice in 77 games since 2008

7 of them were on 3rd down and 2 of those 7 came on that last drive.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back