PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Belichick and Linda Holliday are breaking up

Girlfriends or Wives can't get too comfortable in the Not For Long celebrity world. I am sure some other chick is in the wings waiting.

Girlfriends or Wives can't get too comfortable in the Not For Long celebrity world. I am sure some other chick is in the wings waiting.
Hard to maintain a long term relationship in sports or entertainment. Better off being single.

This has been over for a very very long time.

There were videos all over Twitter over a year ago of bill with someone much younger. First shopping at glitzy stores in New Orleans, then somewhere else I forget.

Surprising. Just last week Bill was praising her performance in the off-season ... her effort in watching the tape and identifying where improvements were needed.

Apparently Bill had a bunch of salacious, dirty text messages on his phone sent to multiple unnamed contacts. He insisted he was just texting special teams aces, left footed punters, or former lacrosse players, but she didn't buy it.

She has been spotted at Logan so could be trueView attachment 52548
Boy Giselle tan much.
tanning my idol GIF

Apparently Bill had a bunch of salacious, dirty text messages on his phone sent to multiple unnamed contacts. He insisted he was just texting special teams aces, left footed punters, or former lacrosse players, but she didn't buy it.
Those two things may not be mutually exclusive. It is Bill, after all.

She kept asking him questions about player health, rather than about the historical evolution of things like long snapper and special teams gunner positions.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back