PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick vs Steelers

View attachment 54914

Could Bill suit up and pull this off?

This was the most awkward promo I have ever seen.

They should have put up Tomlin at least...
Neither are very good without a star qb.
Who else are you going to put on there? Peppers is having a great season but people outside of NE don't know who he is. Barmore same deal. The Pats have no one that moves the needle nationally.

Using the 6 Lombardi trophies would work.

Who else are you going to put on there? Peppers is having a great season but people outside of NE don't know who he is. Barmore same deal. The Pats have no one that moves the needle nationally.
Damn - you are right. Have not really thought of that but damn.

If Judon weren't out, I'd say he's pretty much the only person with as much cache to appear there.

Should have put TT with a confused face on there...you know, to embrace our identity this year.

Pickett will bomb it out. You wait and see.

Pickett will bomb it out. You wait and see.
I hope you're wrong... one of my favorite things about Belichick was the the way he made Tomlin his absolute... well you know...

Sitting at 8 and 3... even if BB loses he will still be able to say he won 2 3rds of the battles... he cost Tomlin several superbowls when the nfc was weaker...

I will miss the beatdowns.

The Patriots team is absolutely void of stars. They’re void of semi stars, they have a massive roster full of reserve players

should've just put Bill's 27-35 record Post Brady on the graphic

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back