PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss/Schefter: Gronk Got Knee Injection At Hospital Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV6tFk5.gif

Behold!

Pats fans posters "official" response to local/national mediots synthetic hyperbole-laced reporting on all things Patriots!

He wouldn't be held out from 2 days of critical practice on a playoff week if he wasn't hurt.

Im sure his knee is injured somewhat...hes definitely getting treatment.

but the back, belicheck is clearly screwing woth everyone.

Ok, now im convinced bill is just toying with everyone. All the rumors come out then they updat the injury report to say back and knee?

How did he hurt his back in 2 hours? Lol

Where did they do that? not on Patriots.com.

Injury Report

Right. As I recall he got twisted around stretching out for a pass on the left sideline and got up looking hobbled and in pain.

Football is football, but we've seen that one too many times, and this would be at least the 2nd time that it caused him an injury as we were heading into the postseason. He re-broke his arm on a similar type of route that forced him to sprawl out down the sidelines.

It is what it is, but let someone else hit the ground full force all sprawled out on an uncatchable pass down the sidelines.

I dont buy that a back injury pops up randomly at 7pm on Thursday. Bill clearly is having a laugh at the rumors and misinformation. Imo

What did gronk slip in the shower?

So Rappaport says no injection in knee and Reiss says treatment on knee which included an inj . Reiss didnt really say inj in knee .

i just hope no one misses a game trying to crack this one

The back "injury" might be a smoke screen. But I believe about the knee 100%. Maybe Gronk's camp leaked out that he was hurt, it doesn't mean the team did anything.

So Reiss, Schefter and Rapoport all had the getting treatment for the knee but missed the back thing?

Someone's jerking the media around.

Knee is real, back is fake and probably put out there because Bill is pissed that he lost control of the narrative.

But to pop up this late after being held out of practice? Doesn't pass the smell test to me
He didn't practice and is listed with knee and back injuries. Nothing to smell. We don't know what these injuries are or when they occurred. Could be old injuries that flared up in practice, a game, or at home. Could be new. I see no reason to deny them.

He didn't practice and is listed with knee and back injuries. Nothing to smell. We don't know what these injuries are or when they occurred. Could be old injuries that flared up in practice, a game, or at home. Could be new. I see no reason to deny them.

The back was added later...wasn't originally on the report

The back was added later...wasn't originally on the report
Doesn't necessarily mean it occurred later. Could just be an oversight or administrative error or revision. I don't see why it matters really. We'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back