PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss/Schefter: Gronk Got Knee Injection At Hospital Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You read this chicken little/the sky is falling thread and that's what you come up with?

I thought the negative comment was quite appropriate for the vibe of the thread, but as I noted it was a tongue in cheek reference to the so-called experts and their predictions for "mild" high ankle sprains.

I'm thinking he got the Synvisc ........ otherwise known as chicken cartilage ... good ****.

Have had that shot before... do not think it took any time to recover from the shot.

They claim it provides 6 months of relief, however probably a lot less for football players..

You read this chicken little/the sky is falling thread and that's what you come up with?

BB probably planted this because patsfans.com isn't happy unless it's mindlessly miserable.
So why visit? Much less get banned and come back? Shouldn't you just pack your **** up and call it a day? It's not like the forum loses a guy that breaks down X's and O's and the finer points of the game. Actually, it's not like the forum would lose literally anything. You're about as useless as tits on a bull in that regard.

So why visit? Much less get banned and come back? Shouldn't you just pack your **** up and call it a day? It's not like the forum loses a guy that breaks down X's and O's and the finer points of the game. Actually, it's not like the forum would lose literally anything. You're about as useless as tits on a bull in that regard.

Hurt feelings in the clown car.

Ben volin is the last person i would take information from...

How is all this injury information getting out from an organization as tight lipped as the Pats?

Its almost up to the minute. Makes no sense. Also, Big Ben and Antonio Brown will play this weekend. You cannot convince me that they will miss the biggest game of the season.

Hurt feelings in the clown car.
I guess maybe if we were living in the 50's that would be a high quality insult. Did your fellow drunken scumbags at the Moose Lodge get a laugh out of that one? Look at your post history, dude. You bring less than nothing to the table here. Can't even cough up money to support the same forum that fired you out on that mushy ass of your's and allowed you to come crawling back in.

Ben volin is the last person i would take information from...
Exactly. We can now take it to the bank that it was either the knee or rest that kept him out.

Crap. I wish the game would just get here already. I am tired of hearing about Pats players going to the hospital. Hope Gronk is okay, but this does not bode well.

The truth is no one knows anything. We will find out during game time.

Crap. I wish the game would just get here already. I am tired of hearing about Pats players going to the hospital. Hope Gronk is okay, but this does not bode well.
No kidding. By 8PM we'll either be reassured that the Pats are still a SB caliber team one step away from the big dance or we'll be able to finally move on from a season that came apart at the seams. Either one is better than trying to figure out WTF is going on at 1 Patriot Place these days.

If Gronk is ANYTHING less than 100%…we're screwed.

Have had that shot before... do not think it took any time to recover from the shot.

They claim it provides 6 months of relief, however probably a lot less for football players..
I have had knee drained once cortisone like shot 4 times and synovisc twice. If he had injection at all it was probably an anti inflamitory " cortsone" synovisc doesnt work instantly and its a subtle inprovment at best. Anti inflammatory injections work within a couple of days they are a short term fix

How is all this injury information getting out from an organization as tight lipped as the Pats?

Its almost up to the minute. Makes no sense. Also, Big Ben and Antonio Brown will play this weekend. You cannot convince me that they will miss the biggest game of the season.
oh...

"Laddie...don't yae think yae should...rephrase that?"

Let's not go overboard. The Pats can beat KC with a less than 100% Gronk. The 2015 KC Chiefs are not the 2013 Seahawks.

And if they cannot beat the Chiefs without an 100% Gronk, don't bother watching because Gronk is clearly not going to be 100% if he plays at all.

Oh ya, troll? What about the Chiefs? Houston and Hali are not close to 100% and in fact Houston is now a game time decision. Not to mention their starting C and RG were still in concussion protocol yesterday. Maclin still hasn't practiced besides lightly jogging for a couple of minutes during practice yesterday.

We have all had too much time to think about this game. I believe its simple offensive line plays well we win it doesn't we either squeak by or lose. Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back