PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Rudi Johnson officially ruled out

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is helpful, 'though I'm of two (or three) minds about it:

1) Anything that gives us advantage is good because winning is all that ultimately matters.

2) I'd have liked him to play because we want as tough a test as possible.

3) It doesn't really matter because we will kill them anyway.

Thanks for posting. You continue to have the best, most SOSH-ish e-handle on this board.

Last edited:
Duh Duh Dorsey an Indy castoff fresh off the wire to play at RB for the Bengals against New England's front 3:? - All I can say is..... :eek:

If the Bengals even have a sniff of a chance,Palmer is going to have to throw for 450 yards or more and have 5 TDs and No picks

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. DeDe Dorsey and Kenny Watson are going to run all over NE.

Stupid question but does that mean OUT of Practice or OUT for the game ? I realize Reiss says for the game but the injury report isn't clear about that.

Last edited:
Stupid question but does that mean OUT of Practice or OUT for the game ?
It means out for Monday's game.

On the Bengals' side, RB Rudi Johnson is listed as out for Monday's game, with a hamstring injury.

I see what you mean now with your edit...he just isn't listed out because they don't officially list them as "probable" or "out" until Friday's now, I believe.

Last edited:
Stupid question but does that mean OUT of Practice or OUT for the game ? I realize Reiss says for the game but the injury report isn't clear about that.

That WAS a stupid question and yes..Out for the game

No move in the betting line (-7 -115) at least at the one sports book I checked.

I would be very surprised if its not at least -7.5 by kick-off.

The reason I asked is OUT before was relative to the liklihood of playing - OUT, DOUBTFUL, QUESTIONABLE, PROBABLE. Now OUT is relative to practice and how much they practiced. I'm not sure what OUT means.

The reason I asked is OUT before was relative to the liklihood of playing - OUT, DOUBTFUL, QUESTIONABLE, PROBABLE. Now OUT is relative to practice and how much they practiced. I'm not sure what OUT means.

No, OUT still means won't play in the game. There is a Did not participate in practice category for guys who didn't participate in practice.

Of course, a player can go from OUT to doubtful or whatever until the final report comes on Friday.

No, OUT still means won't play in the game. There is a Did not participate in practice category for guys who didn't participate in practice.
Crap, you're right - and I'm an idiot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick