PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss ranked in top 10 of internet NFL Blogs - several other NEs blogs on this list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss ranked in top 10 of internet NFL Blogs - several other NEs blogs on this li

Congrats to Reiss, well-deserved. And he did it without Brett Favre being his top tag ;)

Re: Reiss ranked in top 10 of internet NFL Blogs - several other NEs blogs on this li

Congrats to Reiss. I'm just trying to figure out how a writer following the Detroit Lions finished ahead of him. It's also worth noting that all the other sites that were ranked higher were national, not local websites.

Great that Reiss is getting this much deserved attention. Congratulations to him!!

Thanks for putting up the link.

Last edited:

#32 "Blogging The Boys" sounds like an Abba fansite

abba.jpg

Congrats to Reiss. I'm just trying to figure out how a writer following the Detroit Lions finished ahead of him. .
People enjoy humorous blogs

People enjoy humorous blogs

That's not humor, that's just pure tragedy there ;)

Then again it's like watching a car accident...you can't look away even if you know it's just bad news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back