PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Wayne arrives for physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
If healthy, and if he could learn the playbook, he could get us 30-40 catches as a depth receiver. Also feel he'd be a good guy to have around Harper and/or Dobson, any young receiver could learn a lot from him.

belichick finally gets tom a legit WR!:) ( now i know why tommy takes these paycuts )

sarcasm

Please remove your head from the sand. The view isn't pleasant.

===================================
OK, the PC way. IMHO, we wouldn't be interesting in adding Wayne if our five top receivers were all healthy.

WR: Edelman, Amendola, LaFell, Gibson, Dobson
PS: Harper, Krause

If we're working out Reggie, then why don't we do the same for Moss?

Hey Tom remember I promised Reggie Wayne well Tom am I a man of my word or am i a man of my word hes taking a physical right now Tommy.
Mr Kraft you said that 10 years ago.
I never said when Tommy my boy the point is hes here now go get number 5.
Tom rolls eyes hangs up phone.
Kraft clips a coupon.

Hey Tom remember I promised Reggie Wayne well Tom am I a man of my word or am i a man of my word hes taking a physical right now Tommy.
Mr Kraft you said that 10 years ago.
I never said when Tommy my boy the point is hes here now go get number 5.
Tom rolls eyes hangs up phone.
Kraft clips a coupon.

I wish Kraft would have spent to the cap like many of the other teams did all those years.

Let me just say this again because its absolutely ridiculous. 38 Year old Randy Moss beat 27 year old Antonio Brown in a foot race!.... 100 meters to be exact!!

Its funny though.
That just shows how great Tom truly is.

I would love Moss back why not i think if we offered him say a mil and a half hed play and i would have my popcorn ready.
It would be like when Jordan came back.

Ugh…

The homer is me just doesn't want that guy in a Patriots uniform…

Moss hasn't played football in 2 years, he's not coming back.

Please remove your head from the sand.

Because you have the most sober view, right?

The fact that WRs are injured is not for debate, it is the latter part of your earlier statement that isn't grounded in reality.

This means that one (or two) or our five receivers are not ready to play and will be put on PUP or IR.

All you can say with certainty now is that Edelman, Dobson and LaFell aren't ready to play and and even the younger guys are battling injuries. It was obvious that they were going to need to bring someone in simply to have enough bodies to practice with.

To me it screams two more guys got hurt last night and the team is running out of bodies. I don't think this would have happened with or without LaFell's injury if everyone else were healthy enough to play.
Exactly. Speculation pointlessly running rampant here. They need someone to catch the ball during the pre-season.

Edleman
Wayne
Amendola
Slater
Dobson
Harper

LaFell pup list
Tymes IR
Boyce cut
Gibson cut
Krause PS

IMO due to age versality upside Harper wouldn't make it to the PS.

That is my concern as well. That Harper has shown enough that he may not make it to the practice squad..

i love your belichick picture. he looks like the grim reaper!!!

as for reggie..36 years old/can't get open. not a good sign if this old has been makes the roster.

What do you mean "He can't get open"? Did you not watch him last year??

If we're working out Reggie, then why don't we do the same for Moss?

Because Wayne had 48 yards less receiving last year than Moss has had since after 2009.

What do you mean "He can't get open"? Did you not watch him last year??
Of course he did not watch him. He is just spouting off his usual stupidity.

Lol people are really talking about bringing back Randy Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back