PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Bush in the building

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Free agent RB Reggie Bush is visiting the @FieldYates.

iaNZgBORwvac.png

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

I fear the third-down back market has been pillaged so badly the Patriots will have to knowingly overpay for him at this point.

I have a good feeling about Bush in a Patriots uniform.

They really don't need much from him. 35-40 catches. 100-125 carries. Good pass blocking. Pickup the blitz. Unless he has the ego to be "the guy"this is a good situation for him.

Is Rosenhaus still Reggie's agent? If so, consider him signed. Pats love to do deals with Rosenhaus and, vice versa. I think I read that Sheard also uses Rosenhaus.

By the way, there's a story about him signing with the Jags. It's from a fake account so disregard.

No offense to fans of Ridley/Vereen (they were solid) but Blount/Bush would be my favorite RB duo since BJGE/Woody :D

I've been banging the drum for him since the begging, so I'm happy about this. Would be a great fit in this offense.

Reg-gie! Reg-gie!!

I fear the third-down back market has been pillaged so badly the Patriots will have to knowingly overpay for him at this point.

Same argument can be made for why it wouldn't cost a lot, because a lot of the teams in the market for a 3rd down back have signed someone, so the demand has gone down and there are limited options now for the player, which makes a team like new England that much more appealing.

He might even consider a 1 year deal at a low rate to increase his market value next year

Not really Pierre Thomas is another alternative.:cool:

cool, but I'm still waiting to see what they do at CB.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I'm still waiting for them to sign Bush already.

Yeah should have been done by now you would think. Probably was done 3 hours ago knowing the Pats. They would prefer other people not to know their roster until they actually put them on the field. Maybe not even then. Numberless, nameless jerseys with their faces covered.

BB would love that.

I have a good feeling about Bush in a Patriots uniform.

They really don't need much from him. 35-40 catches. 100-125 carries. Good pass blocking. Pickup the blitz. Unless he has the ego to be "the guy"this is a good situation for him.

Agreed. Everyone keeps talking about how worn down he is, but I don't see it. He's somewhat fragile, but he's always been that way. He looks like a guy who can be very productive with a Flying Elvis on his helmet to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News