PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long MCL sprains take to heal?

4-6 weeks? That means we wouldn't have him for Denver. F*ck.

The prognosis for Mayo was 6-8 weeks for complete healing of his MCL sprain a few years ago.

Everything will depend on whether it's a sprain or a complete tear.

Maybe we can still give the Browns a 3rd this year and a 1st next year for Joe Thomas...I mean there is very little else that will stop us this year's besides the injury ravaged o-line.

I agree with you, although it hasn't effected the games except for making would-be super blow outs into just regular blow outs.

BB might be able to pull dudes off the street. Maybe Matt Light and Dan Connoly have been doing some push ups.

Of course he would he should Lewis is as important this season as Edelman or Gronk

Before they knew how bad Leveon Bells MCL was, they were saying 1 or 2 weeks for an MCL. Surprised me. Obviously severity is everything.

Yeah, right. Different grades and severity, etc.

I can't say that I ever really bought into the 1-2 game chatter regarding Bell's injury, but they seemed pretty sure that he'd be okay until the MRI the next day.

So that by itself is a big difference.

Did you happen to see the replay of when he was walking off and Patricia went up to him? Lewis didn't look to be limping and even put pressure on the knee when he kind of stepped backwards when Patricia went up to him.

Now i'm not saying that means he isn't badly injured just what I saw

Sucks what happened to Lewis, but I'm more worried bout Vollmer. We are thin at tackle...
Anyone have an idea of when Marcus Cannon might be returning? Its a toe injury right?

Yes. A thousand times yes

We'd like to think so, but it will depend on the severity of the injury.

If he's going to miss 6-8 weeks with 8 games remaining, then it makes the situation more difficult to predict, in terms of what Belichick will do.

If he's going to miss 6-8 weeks with 8 games remaining, then it makes the situation more difficult to predict, in terms of what Belichick will do.

Lewis inactive 6-8 weeks.

Just no way he'd IR him if there is a chance he could get him back down the road for the playoffs.

So cut Dropson. Problem solved. Bring back Cadet

Lewis inactive 6-8 weeks.

Just no way he'd IR him if there is a chance he could get him back down the road for the playoffs.

Sure would like to think so. He's such a difference maker, and could be a huge piece for the postseason.

I'll take the win, we're 8-0 which is great. Hope Lewis and Vollmer are ok though, we need to start getting healthy on the O-line real quick!!!!!

If vollmer is out who do you think should start at tackle? PM

No it doesn't. He won't put Dion Lewis on IR if there's even a 10% chance he can make it back in time for the Super Bowl. He's that guy.

Of course he would he should Lewis is as important this season as Edelman or Gronk
I love Lewis but I can't say he's just as important. We've been famous to be super interchangeable with 3rd down running backs. I love Lewis and would hate losing him but we would be able to recover if he is indeed gone for the year. We haven't been able to recover from losing Gronk in the past.

Hoping the injury to Dion isn't serious. Even best case looks like several weeks out. OL needs to get healthy for the long term. Down to the 3rd, 4th options at too many positions on the OL.

The final score was 27-10 but the game wasn't even that close. Such a vanilla game plan and still outclassed the Redskins in every phase of the game. Left lots of points on the field, 2 turnovers deep in Redskins territory and 2 short FGs instead of TDs.

Onto the Giants.

Did you happen to see the replay of when he was walking off and Patricia went up to him? Lewis didn't look to be limping and even put pressure on the knee when he kind of stepped backwards when Patricia went up to him.

Now i'm not saying that means he isn't badly injured just what I saw

Yes and it was encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes