Redskins Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Post thoughts here.

Obvious things to start.

Vollmer with a probable concussion and Lewis with a knee injury that we are hoping for the best on.

Defense had a good day and was IMO a rare day in which what carried the D was more the coverage than the pass rush much of the time.

Offense looks bad but scores 27. In the end we are 8-0 at the half way point. Lots of football left but a good start to the year.

Winning is winning
8-0 keeping pace with the Bengals.
Injuries are worrisome however

We are onto Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the win, we're 8-0 which is great. Hope Lewis and Vollmer are ok though, we need to start getting healthy on the O-line real quick!!!!!

Its all about Lewis right now, so much so that I can't even stand talk about anything else.
During the offseason I think we all expected this team to be dominate this season and many of us had him being a roster cut. I hope he is going to be OK but if he isn't I still think it's SB or bust.

With these injuries lots of people will be picking the nyg next week. Especially if the nyg play well & win today....

Chung 2/6 14 yards in coverage today:

@PatriotsSB49: "Belichick has a secret weapon in Patrick Chung...using him in a way that fits his skill set...man-to-man, inside the box." -@LRiddickESPN

How many SSs are better? Another great TE erased.

I feel so bad for Lewis and this injury depleted O-line.

I thought Brady looked more disrupted today than he has in a long time. OL issues obviously don't help. D was great after some early blown coverages where they got bailed out by drops. Butler was invisible in a good way. Chung is playing great. Hicks and Branch look nice. Didn't think the onside kick was smart. Didn't like clock management before the half. Despondent about Dion. Happy about the W.

Honestly can't believe how well Chung is playing. I was shocked when we brought him back and I've been baking crow for dinner after every game since.

Honestly I'm more concerned about Vollmer. I like Lewis and hope for the best but the O-Line is my main concern. We get one back and another goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents