PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox free agency 2022-23

Henry knew if he lost Devers to free agency, he'd lose a LOT of Red Sox fans.

I think Henry probably looked up "tar and feathers" in the encyclopedia, and decided that he didn't think it would be a good look for him.

Great deal for everyone and i'm glad he is here to stay. On another note...what happened to Jeter Downs? I saw he was released and picked up by Washington. Thought he was one of the next wave of prospects to help the club not to mention one of the gets from the Mookie trade.

Great deal for everyone and i'm glad he is here to stay. On another note...what happened to Jeter Downs? I saw he was released and picked up by Washington. Thought he was one of the next wave of prospects to help the club not to mention one of the gets from the Mookie trade.
He was horrible.

That kind of surgery has a 4-6 month recovery timeline. January seems like a good time to get that surgery instead of when the season ended. /sarc

SMH

I just think we should all be grateful that they signed this guy last year, instead of just extending Bogaerts...

• Sad
Reactions: sb1
Great decision making.....

• Ugh
Reactions: sb1
Sox DFA’ed Matt Barnes.

I don’t get it. He’s still owed a lot of money and he was really good from mid August on with an ERA under 2.

Sox DFA’ed Matt Barnes.

I don’t get it. He’s still owed a lot of money and he was really good from mid August on with an ERA under 2.
i quit trying to figure out this FO a while ago.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back