PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox free agency 2022-23

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Say it ain't so. :(

That would suck. I don't like the RSox ownership group. They ran Tito and Theo out of town let Mookie walk for peanuts.
Hiring Cora was about the only smart move they've made in years

Say it ain't so. :(

you could see this coming when the Sox signed Trevor Story. That was the point I knew Bogaerts was probably not going to return. Either that move drove him away or the sox knew he wasn't coming back and sign Story as insurance. I hate this ownership group

Xander really worked on his defense and it showed- he was one of 3 finalists for the Gold Glove this year. Plus being one of the best offensive shortstop as usual.
Overall he was hands down the best allaround AL ss this season.

Trea Turner is the best of all the fa ss but Xander is w/o question the next best. He's head and shoulders better than Correa and a much better hitter than Swanson. And he's only a year or two older than Correa. Losing g him might also make it tougher to keep Devers. Lose both those guys and what have you got? A really crappy team.

They had both Xander and Devers last season and still had a crappy team. I agree though that without Bogaert and Devers it'll be even crappier.

They had both Xander and Devers last season and still had a crappy team. I agree though that without Bogaert and Devers it'll be even crappier.
They need pitching really bad. They should do what it takes to get Rodon. He'd be a difference maker

Reactions: sb1
this is the part of the year where we are linked to everyone, but sign zero. Hopefully they spend some of that money they apparently have

Bloom will do his absolute best to screw things up.

we are now link to have interest in Judge. LOL, told you...but im ok with driving up the price for this one. I think the Yankees are the rumored team to have offered 9 yrs/$300M.

we are now link to have interest in Judge. LOL, told you...but im ok with driving up the price for this one. I think the Yankees are the rumored team to have offered 9 yrs/$300M.

Breaking: Judge re-signs with the Yanks 9 years $360M

Judge gets a contract from NYY that will likely end as well as A-Rod's did. Nice.

Get Devers and Xander done already

Kenley Jansen!

We shall see.....

Reactions: sb1

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back