PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2024

The young pitchers do seem to be better than we thought. Keep fingers crossed.

I've certainly gone in to seasons with lower expectations than this one but I can't recall many where I started with less enthusiasm. Ownership had come pretty close to turning me off so the start is a pleasant surprise, even if it proves a fleeting one. In addition to sitting on their wallets when it comes to players not extending Cora's contract is baffling

The young pitchers do seem to be better than we thought. Keep fingers crossed.
Well said, fingers are crossed !!

I've certainly gone in to seasons with lower expectations than this one but I can't recall many where I started with less enthusiasm. Ownership had come pretty close to turning me off so the start is a pleasant surprise, even if it proves a fleeting one. In addition to sitting on their wallets when it comes to players not extending Cora's contract is baffling
Seems like some new additions might surprise. Really hoping Casas becomes a better hitter. I feel as thou he’s on the cusp..

Seems like some new additions might surprise. Really hoping Casas becomes a better hitter. I feel as thou he’s on the cusp..

Yep, some interesting young players a good pitching coach and one of the better managers in the game today. Can you feel the trap about to spring? I can

Story is out and will require surgery on his shoulder. Damn, this was such a great acquisition until it wasn't

Story is out and will require surgery on his shoulder. Damn, this was such a great acquisition until it wasn't

Tease, show promise, disaster, heartbreak and repeat. It's is beginning to smell a bit like Chris Sale Part Duh with Story.

Yep, some interesting young players a good pitching coach and one of the better managers in the game today. Can you feel the trap about to spring? I can
Ya, hopefully it ain’t on us !!! :)

Is it wrong to believe the Sox 5'8" $18mill/yr LFer (who doesn't play LF and therefore DHs despite minimal power) Masataka Yoshida is a bust?

Is it wrong to believe the Sox 5'8" $18mill/yr LFer (who doesn't play LF and therefore DHs despite minimal power) Masataka Yoshida is a bust?
Probably too soon to say that.
But disappointing? Absolutely.
If he plays like he did in the 2nd half of last year, again this year,then he's 100@% a bust.

Saux:
Tied for 1st in "Most Errors" category (16 E's in 14 games)
Last in Fielding %

do we have a list of players who are not currently hurt. shesh

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST