PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis is a poser

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Seau isn't ?? Come on!
If Lewis plays on your team you love him. If he doesn't, you hate him, but you have to admire the guy.

I don't know it may have seemed fake to you guys but I doubt it. His lifestyle really is different now and while he might talk trash about football and whatnot like he always did, I think he's a different person.

One of my roommates' dad is one of the people the Ravens set up to be Ray's good influences or new friends or whatever after the court case, and he's become something of a spiritual adivsor to Ray. I'm told he is a very compassionate, thoughtful guy in real life. You never know though.

If Lewis plays on your team you love him. If he doesn't, you hate him, but you have to admire the guy.

I have to agree I hated Seau before lol and sometimes I still do.

yes, he is a poser. yes he loves the limelight. yes sometimes he is a little too hollywood. yes he thinks it's all about him. yes I would want him on NE.
yes i think he is a self-absorbed media whore.

he makes me a little nautious Ray does, tone it down a bit Ray, eventually you'll learn it's not all about you.

The pre-game barking gets old. What's worse, he does it before every primetime game and they end up losing. I would imagine the other players go along with it but it doesn't mean anything as they end up folding in the end as always. If you overuse a tactic then it no longer has any effect. Right now, the pregame barking is just for impressing fans at home. It no longer means anything on the field.

only "if" lewis gave in to the Patriot "we have no star" attitude. If he acted like he was special, I wouldn't like him.

I can ignore Ray's pre-game rituals just like I can mute MNF announcers. He'd look good as a Pats LB. I believe I'd take him and his antics in a second. You can't blame him for wanting to win, and he didn't involve himself in the garbage at the end except to cool down some of this teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News