PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis is a poser

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodeislandpatsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Sure he's talented but, anyone else thinks he poser. He just annoys me

I mean serioslly poor Sean but he is crying and saying things under his breath.. He just thinks he's all that, but along with that hes talented

He should be doing 25 to 30 in prison. Ray Lewis, GFY!

Gimme a break...that was complete acting, trying to force tears...was pathetic.

Sean Taylor was in the 2nd grade when Ray Ray was at the U. What a drama queen.

I love watching him pump his fist in victory after apparently stopping us on fourth down then beeing crushed knowing a timeout was called. :rocker:

When a Ravens' DB laid on his back and kicked his legs up in the air like a three year old having a tantrum, I knew the Ravens were in trouble.

I'd take him and put him in the middle in a heart-beat. "Poser, phony...", the same labels that were applied to Junior when he was in San Diego. Same motor and love for the game. Of course, Junior doesn't have the narrow escape from accessory-to-murder charges, but I digress.

I agree. It looked fake.

But you got to hand it to him on that pass breakup to Watson in the endzone. I didn't think he could make plays like that anymore.

BB would dump any of his inside LB's for Ray in a heartbeat.

He was a great player whose bark has gotten louder as his abilities have decreased. Still, he plays as good as any other middle linebacker, but isn't nearly as good as he was. As Pats fans, we know all about that.

Didn't he snitch on a friend when it came to that murder? And if he did, how does the Miami community support him as a snitch?

Anyways, he seems to be the self appointed "University of Miami" leader and I guess it is okay considering he is an older veteran who made it on the field. And while I know he didn't know Sean Taylor like his teammates did, the Redskins did and Vince Wilfork, et al did, the death of Taylor took him back to when his roommate was killed while at the "U".

I don't hate him, just wish he wouldn't bark so much.

Please, put aside your bias against Ray Lewis, the guy is mourning the loss of a friend and here you people think he's doing it for show. Pathetic.

Ray Lewis is a loudmouthed, murdering, scumbag assclown. Eff him to hell.

I wouldn't say poser. maybe "stabber".

:)

seriously though, I don't want to mock anyone's genuine grief, but it did look like he was forcing tears. he kept blinking hard, like he was trying to cry.

Mourning murderer is an oxymoron

Did you see that pass break-up? Wow, that was a heckuva play.

Last edited:
Posing at what? He's a HOF'er and won a Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer as his QB.

You're right about his talent, but Ray Lewis sees himself as THE GREATEST. No one likes that kind of attitude. Not his teammates, his coaches or football fans in general. Ray is about Ray. Ray believes he IS the Ravens. Ray believes his stupid pre-game "Hoot-hoot" BS will actually create wins.

Ray "thinks" he'll be in action films...what a joke!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Please, put aside your bias against Ray Lewis, the guy is mourning the loss of a friend and here you people think he's doing it for show. Pathetic.

Just as an fyi, don't bring you phony mourning crap here. Young men die everyday and it is surely sad, but no more sad than any other young man dying. Unfortunately for Ray, he has built his reputation as a phony. A man who LOVES the limelight and who can cry when the camera is on him.

He deserves no sympathy and that's not pathetic. What IS pathetic is his "I am the center of my universe" attitude. Ray will never be remembered as a Team player.

Ray-Ray is responsible for the state his team is in. Ozzie and Billick gave in to his tantrum in the '06 draft and made their first 2 picks Ngota and a DB. O&B then gave up the '07 draft to get offense help in McNair, to disappointing results. They counted on a young O-line, riddled with injuries, and Ogden to come back healthy and viable. Their performance against the Pats should give us great cause for concern. They aren't that good. They'll be lucky to win another game.
Mitigating factors are that this is the first game without Colvin. I would say he was missed, or, at least, adjustments still remain. Another is Willis Magahee running like a man possessed, something he hasn't been able to do since his Buffalo days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes