PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis calls Adalius Thomas a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the Ravens put on a show for our crowd. How people interpret that Im sure will be different. I know that people everywhere except Baltimore hate Ray Lewis. Whether it is because of his past or because he talks a lot of **** on the field. People are always gonna hate on the best defenses. If Ray wasnt on my team, I probably wouldn't like him either. Hes one of the best, (if not the best) linebackers ever to play and he makes the whole defense play better. Plus he entertains and pumps up the whole stadium. I'd take Ray Lewis over Mike Vrabel anyday. You want to talk about washed up? what about Junior Seau, Teddy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison? Ha. But no, I dont see any need for AD to call out the Ravens when he got his money and joined one of the best teams in football. P.S. AD was on Ray Lewis nuts when he was a Raven.

Ray Lewis is washed up. The ravens d got schooled by the colts last year. Who cares about ray I kill people lewis?

Yea and the Pats got schooled by the Colts the very next game. I didnt know Ray Lewis got convicted of killing anyone. I LOVE that people still bring that up. If two little monkeys tryed to rob me, theyd be dead too. When Ray Lewis is in the Hall Of Fame, people will still be wondering, "Who was AD"?

Last edited:
Yea and the Pats got schooled by the Colts the very next game. I didnt know Ray Lewis got convicted of killing anyone. I LOVE that people still bring that up. If two little monkeys tryed to rob me, theyd be dead too.

You're kidding me, right?

And OJ is innocent, too.

I'd also consider the Patriots-Colts game to be much less than a "schooling."

Yea and the Pats got schooled by the Colts the very next game. I didnt know Ray Lewis got convicted of killing anyone. I LOVE that people still bring that up. If two little monkeys tryed to rob me, theyd be dead too. When Ray Lewis is in the Hall Of Fame, people will still be wondering, "Who was AD"?

We dont care about ad going to the hall of fame. Whos on the better team? Ray Lewis or AD?Thats what I thought. Now crawl back under your rock. Your team is a joke and the d is overrated.

Lewis is a shell of himself. No one is scared of that washed up murderer anymore.

Btw the pats lost by one play in the AFCCG. The Ravens got beat by a freaking kicker. They where never even in the game. Have fun with that O for the rest of the year. Now that the d sucks you got nuthinn. Total joke.

Last edited:
I agree that the Ravens put on a show for our crowd. How people interpret that Im sure will be different. I know that people everywhere except Baltimore hate Ray Lewis. Whether it is because of his past or because he talks a lot of **** on the field. People are always gonna hate on the best defenses. If Ray wasnt on my team, I probably wouldn't like him either. Hes one of the best, (if not the best) linebackers ever to play and he makes the whole defense play better. Plus he entertains and pumps up the whole stadium. I'd take Ray Lewis over Mike Vrabel anyday. You want to talk about washed up? what about Junior Seau, Teddy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison? Ha. But no, I dont see any need for AD to call out the Ravens when he got his money and joined one of the best teams in football. P.S. AD was on Ray Lewis nuts when he was a Raven.

Guy did you even read my thread (the link is within this very thread)? AD said what that reporter printed isn't factual, and he's no longer going to give interviews to him. AD and Ray have also patched things up. So, I'd keep that in mind the next time you decide to bash AD.

Also, AD at this stage in his career is a better LB than this current version of Ray Lewis. Really, both AD and Terrell Suggs are better than the 2007 Ray Ray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye