PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis calls Adalius Thomas a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis is a nobody in today's NFL. He hasn't been dominant since 2003. He's been on an underperforming team since the Ravens 2000 championship. He's a star of a different era.

Re: Ray Lewis calls Adalius Thomas a coward.

Awesome.

Bob Smigel is also the voice - and hand - behind Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog; the funniest effin dog in history.

As for Mr. Lewis, he is a bully, a braggart, and a murderer (allegedly). The Ravens' SB win is illegitimate, because Lewis should have been suspended for the 2000 season, after he pleaded guilty to - and received a one-year probation for - Obstruction of Justice. Tagliabue's legacy will not be the TV contracts, or the labor peace, or the foreign markets; but instead it will be the blood on his hands for allowing this thug to become one of the faces of his league. Disgraceful.

THats hillarious, I would love to see Lewis say that too AT's face, course he would probably just have a couple of his buddies knife him...

Of course, everything that AT said was true. Just look at that stupid dance that Lewis does when he comes on the field? Or makes a tackle? Or breaks a fart? He makes Manny look demure in comparrison. I remember this classic interview when he said that offensive players were cowards when the run out of bounds to avoid a hit. The interviewer then showed a clip of Lewis making a pick and PROMPTLY running out of bounds. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

why do people continue to talk bad about the patriots? you would think they would learn. LT, Merriman, TO, Phillips. Now Lewis. He will get his. Another person who did....Tony Dungy. I just love how this team is giving the middle finger to the rest of the NFL and all the fans who screamed about spygate.

Oh lay off the murder thing. He's just an obstructor!

PFnV

I'll give him five more. But he better damn well deliver.

I'm waaaaaiiiiitiiiiinnnnng.

I reserve judgment until Week 14. But if we don't have our 4th Lombardi Trophy by then, I think I'll have to agree with Ray Lewis and that Pats should give up on this Adalius Thomas experiment. :)

Ray Lewis needs a hot cup of STFU......!

Save this for your Bulletin Board, so that the Pats can really be motivated when they play them:rolleyes:

Ray Lewis was on a talk radio show, and made comments about Thomas in what he had to say about the difference in playing in NewEngland and Baltimore. AT said that everyone in Baltimore had to have the limelight, and in New England, it's not like that. Lewis took it personally and went off about AT and how the Pats didn't win a SB with him, and the same for Baltimore. Lewis then went on to call AT a coward for what he said. Lewis taking out his frustration on Thomas because his team sucks. Their D is getting old and their offense is pitiful. Screw Lewis he's a big cry ass. Pissed off because he got schooled by Buffalo.

This from the clown that called out his coach. What a tool. And what did he say that wasn't correct? Maybe the truth struck a nerve. Lewis is already on his way to "Was once" status.

And to show how wrong AT was, he ran to the nearest media for attention :D

I heard it's Ray Lewis' own radio talk show. This is as funny as Complainian calling the Pats classless for imitating their classless sack dance.

I'll bet you that AD (Thomas' real nickname) was answering about the differences between Baltimore and NE and never expected that his comments would cause a stir. I'll bet by the time we play Baltimore they will have it all worked out.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure AD just phrased his statements poorly. I would think all he was trying to say is he likes the team environment in NE, how no one wants to draw attention to themselves. He compared them to Baltimore (maybe he should have, maybe he shouldn't have) and Ray Lewis took it personally. I really don't think he is just trying to rip his own team; rather trying to say why he loves his new one.

I'm pretty sure AD just phrased his statements poorly. I would think all he was trying to say is he likes the team environment in NE, how no one wants to draw attention to themselves. He compared them to Baltimore (maybe he should have, maybe he shouldn't have) and Ray Lewis took it personally. I really don't think he is just trying to rip his own team; rather trying to say why he loves his new one.

All he had to say is "I love the team environment here where no one is a star." There was no need to mention any other teams. It's pretty clear he was taking a shot at his old team. He's probably resentful he wasn't offered a bigger contract by the Ravens and this was his way of venting about it.

Last edited:

All he had to say is "I love the team environment here where no one is a star." There was no need to mention any other teams. It's pretty clear he was taking a shot at his old team. He's probably resentful he wasn't offered a bigger contract by the Ravens and this was his way of venting about it.

He was asked what the difference was between playing there and with the pats. I think that he should have said what you just stated and thus side stepped the question. Not everyone is as adept at this.

AD was definitley calling out Ray Lewis and the Ravens. What you guys probably don't know is that Adalius Thomas acted the same way Ray does after a tackle. Not only that, they are friends. He is a coward and if he had a problem with it, he should have said something while he was a Raven, instead of waiting until he joined a new team. I just wish the Ravens played the Patriots this week because they will have talked by Dec. 3. Humble Pie?
fullj_getty-75557849js017_new_york_.jpg

AD was definitley calling out Ray Lewis and the Ravens. What you guys probably don't know is that Adalius Thomas acted the same way Ray does after a tackle. Not only that, they are friends. He is a coward and if he had a problem with it, he should have said something while he was a Raven, instead of waiting until he joined a new team. I just wish the Ravens played the Patriots this week because they will have talked by Dec. 3. Humble Pie?

C'mon, it's no more or less cowardly than Lewis calling AD or coach Billick out in a public forum. He compared the atmosphere between the two teams. When you're firmly ensconsed you might not notice the difference until you're gone. What was fine when you were surrounded by it is not in a locker room that frowns upon it.

It is humble pie when you come to the realization that team comes before individual attention and there are a lot of talented guys that don't seek the individual accolades at the expense of the system.

"People there wanted the limelight, people sought out the limelight, starting with the head coach."

Lewis took "people" as himself, while non-specific it is true, and Billick allows that to happen.

It is when the person your talking about is your so called friend. Ray said it, you got your money, why would you feel the need to call out basically the team that made him who he is. He was a special teams guy until Rex Ryan made him into the player he is. AD is a good player, but hes still a snake.

Last edited:

Ray Lewis is washed up. The ravens d got schooled by the colts last year. Who cares about ray I kill people lewis?

It is when the person your talking about is your so called friend. Ray said it, you got your money, why would you feel the need to call out basically the team that made him who he is. He was a special teams guy until Rex Ryan made him into the player he is. AD is a good player, but hes still a snake.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

Just curious though, do you disagree with the gist of AD's statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft