PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens vs. Colts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the Colts established themselves as our #1 threat in the AFC. The Steelers withdrew themselves from consideration ;)

The NFC? Who knows - Dallas seems to shy away from being a dominant team. Green Bay hung in with them WITHOUT Favre so the NFC title game will be interesting.

Kind of bummed that the Colts/Giants are/did exposing/exposed the Ravens/Eagles for what they really are whereas we managed to make them look so great :(

It's because the Ravens have clearly given up on their season after the Monday night loss. Don't forget Indy came out flat the week after they lost to the Pats too.

This is ugly.

Notice nobody in the stands? That's embarrasing.

TD manning...of course..they are just playing their offense..if it was the pats then its running up the score.

40 yard bomb when up 30 points?

Oh well...

But Manning would never run up the score:rolleyes:

heh...is this PERFECT or what??

we all KNOW what's coming.,..

"oh, Peyton is the greatest quarterback in history!!! You see what he did tonight? Brady could never do that!!!"...Mark Schlereth

"there's no one that compares with Manning!!!!"...Tom Jackson

"Brady cheated and STILL the Ravens made it close...Peyton is the greatest!!!" ..Greg Easterbrook

"The Patriots ran it up on the Steelers today...they are a blot on the league. WE would NEVER do that!!!"...Bill POlian

Last edited:
Did you notice the punt from the 30! yard line in the first half?
What would Beilcheat* have done?

Did you know that before the Colts take a snap next Sunday that NE will have HFA? Make sure to bring your longjohns in January

boy is this ugly....

Get ready for the media backlash- Sorgi is playing. Dungy is "Maximus the Merciful".

football is the ultimate momentum game. You get up on a team and they start pressing.

I do feel that McDaniel needs to bring Maroney back into the offensive gameplan. That play action fake really shows how much room Brady would have if only we threatened the run more often. Faulk out on the wing isn't scaring anybody.

sitting the qb with a huge lead..........what a concept. :eek:

What are you saying?

Seeing as how Dungy played Manning late in the 4th qtr during previous blowouts, what's your point? Is Dungy trying to show up Belichick by showing he has quiet strength?

"Dungy the Merciful!!"

can't wait for the NFLN and ESPN buttswabs fawning like little 3rd grade school girls

football is the ultimate momentum game. You get up on a team and they start pressing.

I do feel that McDaniel needs to bring Maroney back into the offensive gameplan. That play action fake really shows how much room Brady would have if only we threatened the run more often. Faulk out on the wing isn't scaring anybody.

This is a joke right? The Steelers have the #1 run defense, so the Pats threw it all over the field on them.

Worrying about getting Maroney into the offensive gameplan makes you sound like a wuss.

Last edited:
This is a joke right? The Steelers have the #1 run defense, so the Pats threw it all over the field on them.

Worrying about getting Maroney into the offensive gameplan makes you sound like a wuss.

I'm a wuss because I what to test the #1 run defense? Uh, you're the one running scared. The offense was great today. In the first half, they were just good, not great. Look at how those safeties bit on the play fake. You're blind if you can't see that.

I'm a wuss because I what to test the #1 run defense? Uh, you're the one running scared. The offense was great today. In the first half, they were just good, not great. Look at how those safeties bit on the play fake. You're blind if you can't see that.

Ummm.... take another read at what you posted. Even with the running game being so little used tonight, the play action worked like a charm. Quit crying. It's as if you're complaining because your Prime Rib and Lobster with Caviar stuffing doesn't have any truffles...

Ummm.... take another read at what you posted. Even with the running game being so little used tonight, the play action worked like a charm. Quit crying. It's as if you're complaining because your Prime Rib and Lobster with Caviar stuffing doesn't have any truffles...

I did. You guys are really reaching on this one. How do you do a play action fake when there's no RB in the backfield? That's just stupid. No one is crying here either. Stop reading into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft