PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens vs. Colts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Colt deserves to get fined for purposely whipping his legs into Boller's knees like that.

I did. You guys are really reaching on this one. How do you do a play action fake when there's no RB in the backfield? That's just stupid. No one is crying here either. Stop reading into things.

I wasn't reading into anything. I simply looked at your post and responded:

I'm a wuss because I what to test the #1 run defense?

That's not exactly the same thing as saying you want to line up in the I formation on occasion, if you know what I mean. And, as to the run defense, the #1 run defense is the Ravens. Now, if I misread your intent, my sincere apology.

Last edited:
In 2005, after losing their undefeated season, the Colts started sitting their starters a lot in the closing games, and look what happened to them in the playoffs.

This year, they have to do it, because their defense can't sustain any more injuries and their offense can't afford to lose any more weapons or Peyton will melt.

I wasn't reading into anything. I simply looked at your post and responded:

That's not exactly the same thing as saying you want to line up in the I formation on occasion, if you know what I mean. And, as to the run defense, the #1 run defense is the Ravens. Now, if I misread your intent, my sincere apology.

Just read my initial post. I fail to see how you got that from my original post. You said you did look at my post and that you responded, but your response doesn't make sense. I wrote initially that we need to put Maroney in the backfield so that we can run play-action fakes. I didn't say anything about New England needing to go toward the run and away from the pass. As for #1 defense, that's what the person who disagreed with me wrote. Just read the posts that were written on the previous page.

Last edited:
Troy Smith with the TD! Kyle who? Might as well try Smith as a starter in the next couple of weeks. Ain't like Boller has done anything in the 3 or so years he has been with them.

Fumble.

Why couldn't the Ravens suck like this when we played them?

WE softened them up and took down two of their corners.......Balt also coming in after a short week of practice........Basically, they had the wind knocked out of them by NE...and Pay-a-ton reaped the benefits of the Pats hard work!!!! F' Pay-aton!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots